This is not showing off again.

"Did I give it to it?"

Why didn't Shen Qingci remember what necklace she brought to the little fox? She had been very busy these days and had never seen the little fox.

Although she was so busy that she was in a daze, she did not forget what she had done and what she had not done. Therefore, she could be sure that she really had not given the little fox anything.

Hanging from its neck.

Lao Hengli reminded her again.

This is not for free. If she didn't give it to her, who else could give it to her?

Could it be that I have been busy for a long time, so I have forgotten even what I gave?

Shen Qingci picked up the little fox again, and then raised it to his eyes. Sure enough, he found that the little fox really had a bunch of things hanging on his neck.

She took it out and put it on her wrist. It was indeed a very beautiful bead necklace, but it was not hers. She knew at a glance that this thing was not from the current dynasty, but rather an ancient thing. She would give such antiques to her eldest sister, because her eldest sister preferred these instead of giving them to a little fox. Although she loved the little fox, she could not put such a thing on its little neck.

"This is not mine."

Shen Qingci took off the bead necklace and brought it back to the little fox. The little fox was now looking at her eagerly. Needless to say, he knew that it was waiting for the bead necklace.

"It's not yours."

Lao Henglu put down his pen, walked out, and then stretched out his hand to the little fox. The little fox jumped into its palm obediently, and Lao Henglu took off the string of beads from its neck. chain.

"This is not something that belongs to our court, but belongs to the upper court."

The Shang Dynasty is actually a dynasty before the previous dynasty, and it is also the most famous dynasty in history. There are not many records. Of course, most of the things about that dynasty are only passed down in writing, and there are very few extant in the world. This thing is very similar to something from the previous dynasty, and there are descriptions of this thing in historical documents. Although there are not many, there are traces.

Therefore, he didn't know much about it. He had only seen a few ancient objects. It happened that there was one in their house and he saw it every day, so he knew that it was something from the imperial court.

Shen Qingciqing took it from Lao Henglu's hand, and looked at it carefully. She originally thought it was from the previous dynasty, because the workmanship was not as modern as it was today. It turned out that it was not from the previous dynasty, but from the previous dynasty.

This seems to be something that is worthy of being brought to court, what should I say? When you face something for a year, two years, three years or four years, you may feel the same way. Just touch it with your hands, and that familiar feeling will follow.

It's the stuff that went to court.

Lao Hengli can be sure that this is what went to court.

But where did this thing come from?

Shen Qingci asked Lao Hengli, "I didn't give it to you."

"Didn't you give it to me?"

Lao Henglu tightened his eyebrows slightly.

"Well," Shen Qingci nodded, "I really didn't give it to you. I don't have anything to go to court with."

The things that have been passed down from the previous dynasty can be clearly counted in this world. Even in the palace, there are only a few things. She had spent so much effort and spent millions of taels of silver to collect the things for her father. There is also nothing that can be brought to court.

"not……"

Shen Qingci pointed at the little fox with his finger.

"When it went out, I wore the clothes myself. I also combed its hair. At that time, I also touched its neck. It only had its own golden lock and nothing else."

And this time I brought something else with me.

"Let Changqing and the others come in."

Lao Hengli gave instructions to the guards outside.

Not long after that, Chang Qing and the others rushed over, and even Mo Li came.

"Have you ever seen this thing?"

Lao Henglu handed the bead chain in his hand to Changqing, and Changqing took it with both hands. After looking at it for a long time, he still couldn't figure out what it was? He handed the thing in his hand to Chang Yi, who also shook his head, and then gave it to the next person.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us