It smelled it with its little nose and started digging with its paws.

Chang Yi happily prepared to take over, and not long after, he dug up a ginseng plant that was about two hundred years old. Although it was only two hundred years old, it was already a good day.

And the little fox didn't know today whether he was fed chicken blood. He searched for several ginseng plants, which made Changqing's eyes red. Everyone who went to the snow-capped mountains dug out ginseng, and he was the only one who didn't. .

If he went back, how would he explain to the young master? Wouldn't it be embarrassing?

Everyone is a guard, there is no reason for him to be so embarrassed, it is still embarrassing.

The little fox used his paws to pull it up again. This time Chang Qing's eyesight and quick hands were also warning others that this was his and no one could touch it.

And he dug it up quickly, just like others were trying to rob him.

The little fox stood aside, still seeming confused.

When Changqing finally dug a hole out, the little fox jumped in.

Then a pop was heard.

Changqing was immediately stunned.

No, here we go again, right?

"Ha ha……"

Changyi patted his thigh, tears of laughter came out again.

"Evergreen, you forgot what the lady said. This little vixen will want to be convenient as soon as it sees you digging a hole."

Changqing kicked the soil angrily, but failed to kick it well and kicked the soil directly onto the little fox. The angry little fox screamed, and then ran away without knowing where it was, and never came back. The fox's shadow was missing, so they had a hard time looking for it. Finally, they found it, but they just ignored it, and of course they didn't look for ginseng.

Chang Yi, what else can they do, they can only take the fox back first. This little one is obviously angry. Let the young master or the madam coax him nicely. Let’s not mention other things in this mountain. Is there any ginseng? It is said that the snow-capped mountains are rich in treasures. It is indeed true. It would be a pity if several carts of gunpowder blew up the mountains and the ginseng.

"What happened to it?"

Lao Henglu stretched out his hand and took the little fox huddled up in Chang Yi's arms. He was not in good condition when he went out. What happened? Who is to blame for it?

Changyi stretched out his finger and pointed at Changqing.

Changqing waved her hands quickly.

"Sir, I didn't do anything. This fox deliberately teased me. When others dug it, it was ginseng, but when I dug it, it was convenient. I just said a few words to it."

Lao Henglu glanced at him lightly, and Changqing quickly closed his mouth.

Lao Hengli took the little fox in. The little fox was obviously unhappy and didn't want to make trouble with anyone.

Chang Yi twitched the corner of his mouth.

It is your own fault and you will not live.

Lao Henglu took the little fox in and asked someone to prepare some food for it.

Sure enough, when the little fox saw the food, he immediately ran over and squatted there to eat. When it was full, it ran over and burned its white belly. Let Luo Hengwu scratch its belly.

Lao Henglu scratched its belly. The little fox narrowed its eyes and hummed.

It was quite clean. Did you roll in the snow?

Lao Henglu touched the white fur on its body. As long as it snowed, this little one didn't need to take a bath. He could just sit on the snow and roll all the fur off his body.

"grumble……"

The little fox barked, which was his answer to his master.

"This looks really good on you."

Lao Hengli touched the little fox with a string of beads around its neck. Did she put it on it?

"grumble……"

The little fox shouted again, and there was a string of beads hanging around his neck, which was quite heavy.

Lao Henglu stretched out his hand and took the string of beads off the little fox's neck.

These seem to be things from before the previous dynasty. The specific inscriptions are not recognizable at the moment, but they should be regarded as ancient relics. Of course, the gems on them are all exquisite.

But no matter how expensive it is, Shen Qingci doesn't like it. The things Shen Qingci likes are always very special. If she gets this thing, she will either keep it at the bottom of the box or give it away. What, there is no one now. Can you give it as a gift? Also to the fox?

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us

A Noble Daughter Reborn: The Second Cousin of the Hou MansionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara