Xie Si took out some money from his body and threw it on the table.

"Thank you girl."

The shopkeeper took it over, knowing that it was given to him by this person.

Even the voice didn't seem to be a little more respectful.

And Xiao Huang looked at the silver and couldn't help but tighten his clothes. The reward alone was five or six taels.

It's no wonder that March has been reluctant to tell her who Xiao Qing is, but now even if she doesn't know who Xiao Qing is, she can guess it.

Xiaoqing must be either rich or noble.

Just when her feet were about to move forward, Xie Si stood in front of her.

Xiao Huang's body stiffened, and instinctively, he took out the foot he had just extended.

"She doesn't want to see you. There are some things you'd better not think about."

Xie Si warned Xiao Huang.

Xiao Huang's face became much uglier at this time, and she grabbed her clothes hard, twisting her clothes into pickles.

After Xie Si finished speaking, he turned around and walked up the stairs, and everyone could feel the murderous aura in his body.

The muscles on Xiao Huang's face seemed to have twitched several times, and finally he could only walk into his guest room, but his heart was still uneasy.

In another guest room, Lao Henglu was still drawing the picture of the snow-capped mountains, looking for the most suitable place to blow up the mountains.

And to do these things, he is obviously much more suitable than Shen Qingci.

Jiang is still old and hot. If it were Shen Qingci, she would probably just blow up whatever she liked, and there would be no way she would have time to prepare for this.

So when she was controlling the water, if the mountain was not going well, it would explode, and if it was not going well again, it would explode again. However, the snow-capped mountains were different. There were thousands of years of snow on the snow-capped mountains, thousands of creatures, and all kinds of exotic flowers and plants. In case of an explosion, No, it might be the local people who are being harmed, so Lao Hengsi is so cautious. He has been painting this picture for about a month, and it is still unfinished.

Shen Qingci peeled an egg and placed it in front of the little fox. The little fox chirped and jumped directly to Lao Henglu. It also got into his clothes and could not get out.

"What's wrong?"

Shen Qingci put the egg to her mouth and took a bite, "It's delicious."

Lao Henglu sighed softly, then looked at her helplessly and put the eggs aside.

"A Ning, how many have you fed it?"

"forgotten?"

Shen Qingci continued to eat the eggs, and she didn't count them, but the little fox kept eating, so she kept feeding them.

Lao Henglu was almost dumbfounded.

"A Ning, it's a fox, not a pig."

"But it can eat more than a pig."

Shen Qingci despised this fox. How could she not know how edible this little thing was?

"No matter how edible I am, I can't feed it like you do."

Lao Henglu touched the belly of the little fox. It was all bulging out. This little thing always eats a lot, but it always stops eating when it is full. It waits until it wants to eat and then eats. How can it be like that? She was like stuffing a duck into its belly without fear of suffocating it to death.

Shen Qingci took another bite of the egg and said, "Useless fox."

The little fox purred.

Lao Hengli shook his head, "We are going to leave tomorrow. Do you really not care about that person?"

Shen Qingci raised his hand and gently held his face on the table.

"Why should you care about her? The future is over."

She sat over again, then lay on the table, looking at the picture drawn by Lao Hengli, "But have you decided where to blow it up?"

"Yeah," Lao Hengxi nodded, and then pointed to a place on the map.

"The mountains here are the lowest, and they should be the easiest place to explode. This will prevent the earth from shaking and hurting the many creatures on the snow-capped mountains."

The little fox seemed to have heard the word "Snow Mountain" and jumped from Lao Hengli's arms to the table.

"do not worry."

Shen Qingci touched its little head and said, "I won't hurt your fox girl."

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us

A Noble Daughter Reborn: The Second Cousin of the Hou MansionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara