And this is some money. It's not good for her to go anywhere. Two or two hundred taels is enough for her to live for a lifetime. It's enough to find a new village and find a man who doesn't have much control and retreat.

That night, they just made do with it, and it was like this all day long. From time to time, they could hear Xiao Huang Niang's scolding. As for the men of the Chen family, the man said that nothing would happen, so he It'll be fine, I'll put him back in three days.

But how can the Chen family still sleep and eat?

It was still dark outside, so Xiao Huang started walking. Carrying her own baggage, she also got on the ox cart that was used every day in the village. When she looked back, she couldn't see anything behind her. Maybe it was because It was too familiar, and some things began to turn gray in her mind little by little, until they finally became unfamiliar and forgotten.

Before dawn, she had already arrived at the town. She originally wanted to leave this place, but when she left, she saw a horse carriage, and the carriage was parked at a house. At the door of the inn, it seemed that the carriage had left, but there was no one sitting above the carriage.

This is.

Xiaoqing's carriage, are they still here?

And her feet that were originally going to move forward took them back, and then walked into the inn.

"Shopkeeper, is there a young woman wearing a gauze hat here who looks quite noble?" She asked the shopkeeper carefully. The substitute car just now belonged to Xiaoqing, and she would not admit her mistake.

The shopkeeper glanced at her, then lowered his head.

"If you want to stay in a hotel, stay in a hotel. If you have nothing to do, don't ask too many questions. There are some people you can't afford to ask."

When Xiao Huang heard this, she knew in her heart that that person was hers.

"I live."

Xiao Huang took out a few broken pieces of silver from himself and placed them in front of the shopkeeper.

The shopkeeper roughly counted them.

"The ordinary one can stay for five days, and the more expensive one can stay for two days. Which one do you want?"

"Just plain."

Xiao Huang also settled the accounts. She naturally knew how to spend the money. In fact, she couldn't stay for five days. If she was lucky, she might only be able to stay for one day.

The shopkeeper looked at her again, and then asked the waiter to take her to an ordinary guest room. But when Xiao Huang was about to go in, he seemed to feel something?

When he turned around, he saw a woman wearing a gauze hat walking down the stairs. The gauze hat blocked the woman's face, but her bright eyes could still be vaguely seen through the fine gauze.

She walked step by step, followed by two guards, a man and a woman. These two guards also followed closely. No matter which one, it could be seen that they were real Lianjiazi, and of course no one Even if they dare to get close, when they encounter them, they will automatically retreat.

"Xiaoqing..."

Xiao Huang murmured to himself.

This looks like Xiao Qing, but it's not Xiao Qing.

No, she is indeed not Xiaoqing's, because she has never stopped or stopped for her.

"Ma'am, it's that person."

Xie Si said beside Shen Qingci.

"She's quite smart."

Shen Qingci caressed the purse hanging around his waist, "People always have to plan for themselves, it's always been like this."

"Ignore her."

Shen Qingci only recognized Yue Yue, but as for Xiao Huang, it was fine not to recognize him.

Speaking of which, in fact, she has been extremely benevolent and righteous to her.

After all, the two hundred taels of silver were enough for her to live her life safely.

As for the rest, forget it.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us