Shen Qingci's sudden voice also startled March.

And March also obediently called her brother-in-law.

Lao Hengli couldn't help but smile, then took off a jade pendant from his body and placed it in front of Yue Yue, "Meeting gift."

March looked at this, and then looked at that, and it felt like there was nowhere to put her hands.

"The elders give it to you, and you can't refuse it."

Shen Qingci poured a cup of tea and placed it in front of Lao Hengli.

"Thank you, brother-in-law." Yue Yue took over the jade pendant. Although she really didn't know what kind of jade it was, holding the jade in her hand gave it a warm and cool feeling. You know, this is fine jade.

Lao Henglu also took the cup at this time, but the little fox chirped from time to time.

I'll touch the little fox's little head and I'll pour it out for you later.

After he calmed the little fox, he put the cup between his lips, and after taking a sip, he realized that this tea was really special.

"There is a well in this courtyard. The water is bitter and sweet. It's a pity that the well cannot be dug back, otherwise it would be so good."

Shen Qingci just felt it was a pity. It would be great if he could be brought back to Beijing, and his father and the others could also taste the tea brewed from this well water.

"It's a gift from nature."

Lao Hengli poured another glass before letting the little fox drink it, "It also belongs to the villagers and the people here."

Shen Qingci knew it, but it just felt like a waste.

"In March, you asked Daxiang to help you find some clothes to change into."

Shen Qingci said to March, fearing that if March went down again, he would eat the table into his stomach.

March nodded quickly and ran outside. The wind that came out blew even the white fur on the little fox's body. The little fox looked at her back in confusion for a long time before lowering his head again. , continue to drink the water in the cup.

"Chi..." it called again.

Lao Henglu picked up the pot again and helped the little fox fill the cup.

The fruits here are indeed good, and there is a kind of vitality in the bitterness, which the little fox should also know.

Even he likes such a small thing. Obviously, the water in this well is indeed good. It is difficult to find a treasure hunting fox in a hundred years. With only one like this, you can know the good and bad of everything in the world.

However, no matter how good this well is, it still belongs to the people here. It cannot be taken away or dug back.

"Why are you here?" Shen Qingci did not expect that Lao Henglu would come in person, "Has the picture been drawn?"

"It's not that fast. It's not too late to paint there."

Lao Henglu stroked her hair gently and felt a little relieved when he saw that she looked good.

"You don't have many people here, so I'm a little worried."

Shen Qingci was only accompanied by Chang Geng and Xie Si. He felt uneasy, so he came over by himself.

"Now that you have found the person, why don't you leave?"

He asked, Shen Qingci came here just to find Yue Yue. Now that he has been found, does he really want to leave?

"Let's go."

Shen Qingci never thought about staying here any longer.

"But I want to take back this house. Didn't you say that the well belongs to the people here, then it belongs to this village and cannot be occupied by just one person."

This is the house she bought, and it belongs to her. Of course, every plant and tree here, including the well, belongs to her, and she can give it to whomever she wants.

But if she doesn't want to give it to anyone, then she won't give it to anyone.

Outside, Daxiang pointed at the people Lao Henglu had brought. They were all Lao Henglu's personal guards. There were more than a dozen people. She also felt that their young master was really far-sighted and knew that what was most needed here now was They were all human beings, so they were all brought here.

"These, these, and these."

Daxiang pointed at the things in the room and ordered the guards, "Throw them all out, and don't leave even a trace behind."

If the madam doesn't like it, she won't leave a line for others.

It was so easy to throw this thing away. It was thrown away anyway, regardless of whether it was valuable or not. If anyone found the silver, it belonged to the same person, but after thinking about it, there shouldn't be much silver.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoKing's EdgeFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us