"Although I don't have any money, I will eat whatever Sanniang's family has. Sister Qing, didn't you say that people should repay kindness in return?"

The more Yue Yue spoke, the softer her voice became, especially since Shen Qingci's current expression could not be clearly seen, so she always felt as if she had done countless wrong things. Just pulling out one of these things would be enough for others to criticize her. Three days.

Sanniangzi and her family helped her when she was in the most difficult time. Later, something happened to little Niuniu and she was in urgent need of money, so she could only use the money she dug out to give Niuniu medical treatment.

No matter how much money you make, you can still make money, but you only have one life.

Who in this world has not encountered some difficulties, and the money is not free. She will eat whatever San Niang's family eats. Although the clothes are a bit worse for wear, many people in the village dress like this.

"Sister Qing," Yue Yue curiously pointed at Shen Qingci, who always wore a gauze hat on her head, "What are you doing with this?"

"You want to see?"

Shen Qingci asked March.

"Yes I do."

Yue Yue always felt that talking to Shen Qingci like this was weird, as if she was talking to a stranger.

"Even if my appearance changes?"

Shen Qingci asked again.

"Changed?" March blinked.

"Sister Qing, don't worry, no matter what you become, March will not care. Even if you are as ugly as a pig, you are still the same as Sister Qing in March."

Shen Qingci "..."

Can this child speak? The first half of the sentence moved her quite a bit, but the second half made her want to squeeze her to death.

Shen Qingci put his hand on his gauze hat and took it off, and a charming face fell in front of Yue Yue.

He has a face of fourteen or fifteen years old and a figure of twenty years old, and is indescribably noble.

Awe-inspiring, apart from her eyes being somewhat similar to Xiao Qing's at that time, it's hard to tell. How is she similar to Xiao Qing from before?

A person can change, or he can change too much, but he cannot change his face like this.

To be honest, if Shen Qingci hadn't talked to her with this gauze hat at first, Yue Yue would never have recognized it. This was Xiaoqing's, the same Xiaoqing who had lived with her for a long time, and even escaped from Baichu together. Come out Xiaoqing.

March's mouth was opened so wide that it could fit an egg in.

Shen Qingci originally wanted to find something to stuff her mouth with, but found that there seemed to be nothing here.

"Shut your mouth!"

Shen Qingci poured another cup of tea, put it on the table, and pushed someone towards Yue Yue.

But March didn't dare to take it. The cup in front of her was different from the thick tea cup she used to have. It was as thin as a cicada's wing, as if light was shining through.

It seems like it breaks when you pinch it and breaks when you touch it.

She quickly put her hands behind her back. If it was really damaged, the person who sold it to her might not be able to compensate.

And of course she didn't have enough to compensate. This was a gift from the emperor. In other words, it belonged to the palace. It was something Cang Tao had compensated Da Zhou for, and Lao Henglu took it back.

Logically speaking, these things should actually be placed on the ground. They are only for viewing but not for use. However, Shen Qingci likes it. In her opinion, this cup is for drinking water and the bowl is for eating. Otherwise, Shen Qingci likes it. What are you going to do?

It would be better for her to put these things on the ground than to use them for herself.

Besides, Cang Tao's things must be used to be satisfactory.

"Sister Qing, why are you like this?"

Yuyue couldn't help but asked in a low voice, this is not Xiaoqing's face, it is also completely different from Xiaoqing's face, what is going on, or is the previous Xiaoqing fake? ?

This strange way of changing faces also made March a little confused.

"When I was sick before, my face was swollen."

Shen Qingci touched his face. It was true now. Shen Qingci did not mention that he was poisoned. This was not a glorious thing, and he had to mention it to others at any time.

And having said that, March may not understand.

"Chiji..."

"grumble……"

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoKing's EdgeFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us