Everything has changed beyond recognition and no longer exists.

She smiled, turned around and left this place, giving this place some peace and peace to her mother.

When people talk about paradise, they are actually in their hearts.

After getting on the carriage, the carriage took them forward again.

As for this place, she will come back again. After she is gone, Guoer and the others will come over to see their grandmother more. Her mother will never be lonely because she has never been dim in their hearts. one cent.

"The spices will be sent over first."

Shen Qingci told Chang Qing, "You first find a suitable shop. After you find the shop, we will go over to find you."

"Ma'am, are you sure it's at Kaihe?"

Changqing was still unsure, and asked again why Madam chose Kaihe in a place as big as Dazhou.

"It's close to Cang Tao."

Shen Qingci had never thought about choosing another place. What was the point of earning his own money? He wanted to earn Baichu's money, and Kaihe was the closest place to Taocang, so where would it be if it wasn't there?

And she actually chose that place because of the terrain, because she might not have chosen that snowy mountain before. After all, she couldn't find another Mo Li.

But as long as the snow-capped mountains can be crossed, then Changlin is not only very close to the river, but it may only be a day away.

"Madam, there are snowy mountains there."

Chang Qing reminded Shen Qingci again that that place was not a good place, it was too far away from the capital.

"Moli is here."

Shen Qingci knew that there were snow-capped mountains there. If there were no snow-capped mountains, would she choose to open the river?

"But there are snowy mountains."

Changqing was about to cry. We couldn't let them climb the snow-capped mountains every day. This snow-capped mountain was so easy to climb. It took ten days to climb there and back, but it would take three or four months without climbing the snow-capped mountain. No matter how you calculate it, it seems that it is not suitable there. The place.

"I know,"

Shen Qingci didn't understand, "What's wrong with this snow mountain?"

"Madam, snow mountain, snow mountain..."

Chang Qing didn't even know what to say to Shen Qingci. What, for the past half day, was he playing the piano to a cow?

Yu Wenjin on the side couldn't bear it any longer. He walked over, and after a while, either Chang Qing was so angry that he vomited blood, or Shen Qingci had someone beat him until he vomited blood.

"Uncle Evergreen."

Yu Wenjin took Guo'er's little hand and shook it.

“It doesn’t matter if there are snowy mountains.

Evergreen “…”

"This is very important."

"Really, it doesn't matter."

Yu Wenjin didn't feel there was anything strange about this snowy mountain. How could Changqing be so worried?

"That's a snow mountain," Chang Qing wanted to wipe her face. Oh, my mother, why is another cow here?

"Can't snow-capped mountains be exploded?"

Yu Wenjin blinked and said, "My uncle has blown up many mountains. If the road is not easy to walk, he will repair it. When he encounters a mountain, he will blow it up. Stone mountains can be blown up, not to mention snow-capped mountains."

"If a little bombing doesn't work, then use more bombings. This will force a road to be built. Then won't it be very easy to travel between the two places?"

"Evergreen..."

He raised his hand and covered his face, pretending he didn't say anything.

"aunt."

Yu Wenjin squeezed Guo'er's little hand. He had something to discuss with Shen Qingci.

"Can I take Guo'er to follow Uncle Changqing? You are going quite a distance and have to walk for a long time. Guo'er is already very tired," he touched his sister's little head.

He was obviously tired. I used to love talking to him, but now I don't even want to talk to him. I just hug the little tiger in a daze all day long.

Shen Qingci knelt down, straightened her daughter's hair, and then touched her little face. In fact, she was a little afraid of bringing this little guy out, but she was thinking that along the way, she would also Let her see more of the scenery of this big week, but she didn't expect that the little guy who had been working hard this week would be exhausted.

Even if she only eats and sleeps without walking, such a long journey is actually not suitable for her, and she has to pick up March, and the road there is even more circuitous.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us