Shen Qingci held her daughter's little hand.

"Hello, mother-in-law.

Guo'er called out to people obediently, but she didn't even mean to recognize her.

"well."

Seeing Shen Qingci now, Mrs. Niu finally felt relieved. As long as her life was good, as long as her life was good.

As a parent, what I want in this life is not for my children to have a worry-free life.

"Would you like to sit at home?"

Mrs. Niu wiped her tears and asked in a low voice, because she was afraid that her home was poor.

"Okay," Shen Qingci lowered his head and shook his daughter's little hand again. It was a long journey and it was still a long time before the next town. It might as well go to drink some water. In fact, they didn't have much to say. No one has suffered hardships, no one has suffered. Even Yu Wenjin has not had an easy time in this journey. He has also changed a lot from his past pampering. After returning, It can almost be said that it has been completely transformed.

In fact, the so-called growth is just falling down and getting up again.

Mrs. Niu hurriedly sent people to notify her family that a distinguished guest was coming, so she made preparations for her. She took out everything she had at home. If she didn't have anything at home, she went to the villagers to borrow it. Whatever was available was given to her. Come, there are distinguished guests arriving at their home.

Even these guests are all very respectable, as if they are walking in a painting, so that people in the village dare not even get close, even the mice they raise. , they all seem to be whiter than their own, and they also have a long tail.

This rich family is so weird. What's wrong with raising a mouse? He is still an old white mouse, and he likes to squat on people's shoulders. However, these people love him very much.

Yu Wenjin picked up the bowl. Although he didn't eat quickly, he never stopped using his chopsticks.

"But eating habits?"

Lao Hengli asked him.

"I'm used to it." Yu Wenjin replied hurriedly. When he first came out, he was still a fair-faced young man, but now his face has turned dark and he has become stronger. Along the way, hungry stomachs are common, and now some have already eaten. It's very good. If you choose any more, it will really be unforgivable.

Every meal is hard-earned.

Lao Henglu put some vegetables in Yu Wenjin's bowl, and Yu Wenjin also thanked him respectfully.

"Is it the same for my uncle Zeng and today? Are you ever hungry?"

Yu Wenjin asked curiously, "Lao Heng is Prince Shuo, but he is a real royal relative. His status is extraordinary. Could it be that he was hungry?"

"How many people have never been hungry?"

Lao Hengli asked Yu Wenjin.

Yu Wenjin couldn't answer. He had been hungry himself. As a child, he had been punished for not eating for a day and was slapped on the hand. But this was the same as real hunger. Big difference.

"I have been hungry myself, and so has your aunt."

"Auntie has been hungry too?"

Yu Wenjin didn't know about Shen Qingci's past, but with Shen Qingci's wealth, would she still be hungry?

By the way, he had always forgotten that his mother had said that before his aunt was four years old, she lived with her grandmother in a small village. At that time, her grandmother and her aunt were hungry.

You don’t know too much about some things. Lao Henglu reached out and patted his shoulder. You will be a reliable member of the court in the future. How can you know that the people are in trouble if you have never been hungry? How can you know the helplessness of this world if you have never been in pain? ?

The more you walk, the more you see, and the more you bear, it will definitely benefit you a lot and last a lifetime.

"Thank you, uncle, for teaching me."

Yu Wenjin quickly put down his bowl and bowed to Lao Hengxi.

"Let's eat first," Lao Hengliu then brought him some vegetables to eat more. The journey was tiring, and there was still half a day's journey ahead.

yes.

Yuwen Jin hurriedly agreed, lowered his head and continued to eat.

He looked at Guo'er who was sitting next to him, and saw that Guo'er was also obediently holding a small bowl and eating rice. She didn't mind that the rice was not delicious. She was very obedient and would eat whatever she was given, even if it was just rice. Even if it doesn’t taste good, she will still finish the meal obediently.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us