It's just that she was so agile, she didn't pay attention, because after the snake bit her, she was split in half.

Mo Fei touched his chin.

"If I remember correctly, this should be a black forest snake. In fact, I have never seen this snake before, but it is recorded in medical books. This kind of snake is extremely venomous. The whole body turns black, the head is swollen, and the blood is This poison is also left, and if you are infected by this poison, you will almost die. If you can survive by chance, you can stay young forever after the changed appearance is restored."

Shen Qingci almost spit out the tea he just drank in his mouth.

To stay young forever, what is youth? She touched her face. She really wanted to be grateful to that snake. It bit her, but it was it that saved her many times in the end. Even when she was in the Tang family, it was because of her blood. The reason why there might be snake venom in it was not discovered by Tang Chuxin.

Otherwise, even if she was not cooked by King Feng Lun, she would probably be drained of blood by Tang Chuxin.

In the end, he even wanted to give her eternal youth.

I don’t know if it’s because her life has been full of twists and turns, so is this compensation?

"Madam, you are kind, God will give you a lot."

Mo Fei seemed to have thought of something, and then bent deeply towards Shen Qingci.

"Well, you go down."

Shen Qingci held up the cup again, not knowing where her mind wandered. Only those lights fell on her face. The woman's delicate appearance was even better than before, and she clearly looked very young.

But time has saved her, giving her a kind of wisdom and sophistication. Now she seems to have an additional understanding, and a kind of return to nature.

Stay young forever.

Shen Qingci read these words again, but finally laughed.

There is no such good thing in this world. In fact, she still wants to grow old naturally. Otherwise, if she lives like an old monster, she will not be able to get out.

However, if that's the case, it doesn't matter.

Lao Henglu had always said that in the remaining decades, he would walk with her through every inch of the Great Zhou, so that she could travel all over the great rivers and mountains of the Great Zhou in this lifetime.

This great country was created by her single-handedly.

Thinking of this, her eyes turned slightly red.

This great river and mountain is really beautiful.

Because the people live and work in peace and contentment, because everyone is safe and content

Because there are no more battles to fight, and also because each of them is here.

Besides, Mo Fei walked into a restaurant and took a step back.

Feiyue Tower.

No problem, it's right here. The place Madam mentioned is exactly here.

He strode in and walked to a guest room, then raised his hand and knocked on the door.

Not long after, the door was already opened, and standing at the door was a man with a gauze hat.

Mo Fei raised his eyebrows. There were many women wearing gauze hats, and most of them did so to avoid suspicion, but what was the reason for this one? How could a grown man dress himself up like this?

How shameful is this? From head to toe, no skin is exposed, and even the hands are tucked into the sleeves.

"My wife said, do you want to see a doctor?"

Mo Fei sat on a chair to the side and asked the shameful man in front of him.

The man nodded.

You didn’t even say anything, right?

"Do you know who I am?"

Mo Fei asked again.

The shameless man nodded slightly again.

He is neither deaf nor mute, but he is invisible to others.

Mo Fei straightened his clothes, "When people call me a miracle doctor, most of them mean it as a compliment. I'm just a doctor."

The man said nothing.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us