"What's wrong with old Nakko?"

Master Jingkong asked Shen Qingci with a smile.

Master, can we be more modest?

Shen Qingci really didn't want to pick on him, but if she didn't pick on others, she would stab herself. If she wanted to pay him back, it would be fine to call him a poor monk. No, Master Jingkong was poor. He wasn't. If he didn't have money, it was okay. He even asked for ten thousand taels of silver, but he never showed mercy.

At this time, a little boy came out from behind Shen Qingci.

He also extended his little hand to Master Jingkong.

"Uncle, hold me."

Master Jingkong's eyes were like water flowing at this time. He stretched out his hand and easily picked up the little girl, and then kissed her little face.

"Well, you look pretty good. Do you have a good meal?"

"have."

Guo'er nodded her little head vigorously, "Guo'er works very hard to eat."

That's good. Master Jingkong is indifferent to everyone and everything, but he is special to the children Shen Qingci gave birth to. Maybe this is the so-called intergenerational marriage.

At this time, he was just an ordinary uncle, not the famous eminent monk of Dazhou.

Master Jiangkong put down the child in his arms, then let go of her little hand, and then touched her little head.

Guo'er also understood and ran over, holding her mother's hand with both small hands, only her big eyes looking at Master Jingkong from time to time.

Master Jingkong put his hands together again and recited the Buddha's name.

"This child is God's mercy bestowed upon Da Zhou."

Especially for such a beautiful and lovely little girl. Without the eldest sister, he will be the only uncle who will take care of her in the future.

A young novice monk came over, holding something in his hand, which was a small white porcelain vase.

Master Jingkong took the porcelain bottle over and placed it in front of Shen Qing Cici.

"What's this?"

Shen Qingci took it, opened it, and put it under his nose. He smelled a faint medicinal fragrance, which seemed to be a mixture of various floral fragrances.

It is generally light, generally fragrant, and generally clear.

Master Jingkong put his hands together again.

"A hundred kinds of incense, a hundred kinds of dew, a hundred kinds of flowers, a hundred kinds of flavors."

Shen Qingci's eyes widened slightly.

"You know?"

"Tianji."

Master Jingkong smiled and said, "Don't use that method again."

He looked at the white porcelain cup again, "I asked the monks in the temple to collect this in this mountain. This mountain is uniquely blessed by nature. There are hundreds of kinds of flowers, and hundreds of kinds of honey can be collected. There are also hundreds of kinds of fragrance. Dew is also in it, and I will give it to you at this time every year."

"The daughter of the Lou family cares about the world and will bless the common people. Please be kind to my people in the Zhou Dynasty."

"Also..." He smiled again, "Remember to donate more sesame oil money. The monks' shoes need to be replaced, and the road down the mountain needs to be repaired."

The little novice on the side lowered his head lower and lower.

The master is the master.

This costs money.

It's simply heartbreaking.

Shen Qingci handed the white porcelain vase to Daxiang on the side, and left with his daughter in his arms. She was moved for a long time. It turned out that it was just for the money.

This old monk is obsessed with money.

"Thank you, poor monk, Princess Shuo."

Master Jingkong bowed to Shen Qingci's back again.

"Master, they didn't tell us," the little novice monk reminded Master Jingkong in a low voice.

"She will give it."

Master Jingkong was still smiling, "She is not short of money and is a philanthropic person. All future expenses of our Xiangjue Temple will also be hers."

"Go and do the math. Where else do we need money here? Don't let go of any and every corner. Make a list and send it all to Prince Shuo's Mansion. Remember to write down more."

Master Jingkong gave another instruction, "Don't forget anything. It's hard to live in the mountains. While that person is in a good mood, it's better to get some. Otherwise, it won't be easy to get him in the future."

"Why don't you want it?"

The little novice monk doesn’t understand.

As long as the master opens his mouth, what kind of money can't be obtained?

"They may not be able to come back for a long time," Master Jingkong sighed, "Who can I ask for then? Now I have to ask for more this time. There are too many places in the temple that need money."

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us