King Feng Lun gave the order, and a group of generals came out from behind, each holding a shield as high as two people in their hands, and then stood firmly in front of the army. No matter how powerful the Eight Bull Crossbow was, how could ordinary Fan Tie resist it? These fine irons obtained from Cang Tao will be broken when encountered.

With a crash, Da Zhou pulled off the red cloth. King Feng Lun still sneered. Did he really think she was afraid?

But soon, she stopped laughing, and even the smiles on her face froze.

What was placed in front of the two armies at this time was not the Eight-year-old crossbow. It was not that they had never seen the Eight-year crossbow before. But what on earth were such black iron bumps? They even prepared a dark hole for them. Is it possible that they could shoot arrows inside?

But how is this different from the Eight Ox Crossbow?

Shen Dingshan took out an order flag.

"My good sons of Da Zhou, let me show them now, what will be the consequences of those who bully me, Da Zhou?"

"Broken to pieces, broken bones and ashes!"

The neat shouts one after another also confused the people on Cang Tao's side. If it were other things, they might not be so stupid. The two armies were fighting, and they were putting their lives on the line, but they But you've never encountered anything like this?

Being faced with an iron lump like this.

Just before they could figure out what these iron lumps were, they saw Shen Dingshan wave the flag in his hand.

And just such an action made King Feng Lun shiver inexplicably. In response to the instinctive sense of danger, she kicked the horse directly and sprinted backwards. At the same time, she heard a bang.

It was like the sky was shattering, the earth was shaking, and the mountains were shaking, and there was no light from the sun or the moon.

I saw the big iron knot of Na Tuo, spraying out a ball of fire powder, and where the fire passed, there was a huge explosion. This explosion really shattered the body into pieces, leaving no bones.

Even the mountains were exploded, and even the ground was blasted with a big crater, not to mention the broken limbs and rivers of blood everywhere.

Although King Feng Lun was not dead, he was still injured by the aftermath of the explosive.

She sat stupidly on the ground, with a long wound on her back. The armor made of fine iron was also exploded, and blood almost stained her entire back red.

She trembled at the corners of her lips, but before she could react, a long knife was placed across her neck.

"What's this?"

Her upper and lower teeth were clashing.

"What's this?"

One more sentence.

"What exactly is this?"

She almost roared.

Shen Dingshan stepped on the flesh and blood of Cang Tao's army, and he also stood in front of King Feng Lun, condescendingly like looking at a useless ant.

Shen Dingshan stretched out his foot and kicked away Prince Fenglun. Don't think that Shen Dingshan doesn't hit or hurt women. There are no men or women on the battlefield. Anyone who is stained with the blood of the people of his great Zhou Dynasty should die.

This shot was their answer to Cang Tao. If you have the ability, throw people over. If you dare to come, he will use firearms. He wants to see how many people Cang Tao can throw at?

"Clean the battlefield and withdraw."

Shen Dingshan flicked his sleeves, and the cloak on his body also cut out a streak of bloody wind.

He touched his armor and saw that it was made of fine iron. It was indeed better than before. The ridiculous Cang Tao really thought that they were the only ones who knew the art of melting iron. Nothing that the generals of Zhou Dynasty were wearing now was not made of fine iron. Even their weapons can't defeat them, not to mention they have firearms.

It’s okay to blow up the entire Cang Tao.

But he had no intention of attacking the common people in Cangtao because he believed in the goodness of heaven, but this time he definitely would not let them go so easily.

King Feng Lun was dragged on the ground like a dog, and he became a prisoner. Not many of the so-called two hundred thousand army escaped, but many were killed by bombs and even more were captured. Even they They all don’t know what’s going on?

Even though the fighting hadn't started yet, they were already prisoners.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us