The few people carrying the wooden box were also very cautious and cautious. Every step they took was very careful and their steps were very slow. I don't know if they were afraid of falling or if they were afraid of destroying the contents of the wooden box. Something fell?

Several people carefully carried the big wooden box over and placed it on the ground without even daring to breathe loudly.

Shen Qingci squatted down and opened the door of the box generously. Inside the wooden box was a black, round thing as big as a Cuju ball.

She immediately picked up the contents and weighed them several times in her arms.

It also made the faces of the people carrying the box turn pale, and their bodies were even more shaky. The cold sweat on their foreheads fell down in large drops, and they almost fainted and cried.

rest assured.

Shen Qingci placed the black ball in his hand in front of several people.

"This thing is just an ordinary ball now. You can use it as a cuju to play."

And she didn't say it was okay. When she said it, those people rolled their eyes and fainted.

Shen Qingci kicked a few people with his toes, "You are really as timid as a mouse."

And she stuffed the big black ball in her hand into the firearm, and then clapped her hands. When Lao Heng came over, she had already finished all this.

"Hey, are you here?"

As soon as Shen Qingci turned around, he saw Lao Henglu back, and Emperor Wenyuan in casual clothes. Emperor Wenyuan's face was flushed with anxiety, and even when he walked, he looked a little confused. He was extremely anxious. In fact, he was more than anxious now. He was almost shocked. He completely lost the imperial etiquette. His legs even weakened and he was already kneeling on the ground. Even now, don't look at him walking like flying. In fact, His legs were still weak.

Lao Henglu came over and stood in front of Shen Qingci.

"What are you doing here?" He frowned slightly. The way Shen Qingci looked just now, it was obvious that she was doing something behind his back.

Why, she was free and had nothing to do, but she did something wrong?

"Look at it."

Shen Qingci pointed to the firearm placed there. This one firearm was enough to be worth ten eight-oxen crossbows.

"Is this a firearm?"

In fact, Emperor Wenyuan had only heard of this thing. It was said that it could defeat thousands of enemies and kill tens of millions of people with one attack.

Could it be that this is it?

"that's it."

Shen Qingci hugged his arm. It was a bit ugly and looked like a lump of iron, although it was the same as the one on the drawing.

But it was because of the lack of some rounded beauty that made Shen Qingci feel a little unlovable.

She likes clear things and beautiful things, just like she likes her own face.

It was so thick and ugly. When it was created by Lao Hengli, she really disliked it, especially because it was something she had spent so much hard work to remember from her previous life to this one.

But isn't it strange that there is such a large iron lump?

Emperor Wenyuan came over and circled around the firearms, but he didn't see any difference? Moreover, he has not seen the difference between fine iron and ordinary iron. Naturally, he is not as excited as Shen Qingci when he saw fine iron for the first time. So now, he is only surprised, but far from shocked.

Naturally, he also maintained a kind of disbelief towards the iron lump in front of him.

Shen Qingci could see the disbelief in Emperor Wenyuan's eyes and his dislike for this thing.

dislike?

Shen Qingci raised his face, very unhappy with Emperor Wenyuan's dislike.

She brought this thing back after a narrow escape. She brought it back when she was a rabbit and ate grass all the way. It was also made by Lao Hengli who worked tirelessly to make it.

Why do others dislike it?

Okay, isn’t that disgusting?

Shen Qingci walked to the firearm, and then pressed a mechanism directly. Then he heard a bang. A large piece of the hilltop in front of him was blown away, and a big hole was blasted out. Even the top A lot of stones also fell.

People who were sleeping on the ground suddenly sat up. When he saw the blasted mountain top, he rolled his eyes and passed out again.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us

A Noble Daughter Reborn: The Second Cousin of the Hou Mansionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें