What was written on the top of the yellow paper happened to be just this step short. It was said to be dispensable, but it was necessary.

The reason why they didn't write it down may be because some things were recorded in their minds and they didn't bother to remember them.

It has to be said that Shen Qingci's combination of circumstances gave Lao Hengli a very complete iron-melting technique.

Their process of melting iron was not very smooth. Within half a month at first, they failed every time, but they didn't know where they went wrong?

It wasn't until Shen Qingci accidentally remembered that the steps they took were wrong. In fact, it wasn't them who were wrong, but the mistakes on the yellow paper.

I don’t know if it’s because I’m on guard against others, or if I’m deliberately not correcting myself.

If Shen Qingci didn't feel that the sound was wrong later, they would still have continued because of this mistake. At that time, they would not have been able to practice the iron melting technique, and the firearms would have been greatly compromised.

Suddenly, there seemed to be a burst of cheers ahead, which also woke up the somewhat drowsy Shen Qingci.

What, is this done?

"A Ning, come here."

Lao Hengli waved to Shen Qingci.

Shen Qingci ran over quickly and saw something in his hand, which was iron.

"But it's done?"

Shen Qingci has been busy here for more than a month. They have also been feeding mosquitoes here for a month. If her blood is used to make spices, they don't know how much money they can make, but now it is free of charge. Feed the mosquitoes here.

Shen Qingci touched the piece of iron and shook her head, "I can't tell." She had almost never touched pig iron there, so she really didn't know.

Lao Henglu took out two swords again.

Looking at the color, there doesn't seem to be much difference, but because these are plain swords, there are no complicated patterns on them, so just looking at their appearance, the two swords seem to be almost the same.

Lao Henglu picked up a sword and chopped it at the stone on one side. This gave him about 50% more internal energy. When he picked up the sword, Shen Qingci found some scars on the sword.

This is the case with ordinary swords. Not to mention adding internal strength to cut, even with her strength, if she cuts a few rocks, it will break.

By the way, don't talk about stones, just take a kitchen knife and cut it every day, the knife also needs to be sharpened.

Lao Henglu took out another one and said to Shen Qingci.

"A Ning, keep an eye on it."

"Yeah," Shen Qingci moved over. She took a good look at it.

Another 50% of the internal energy was used to chop it down directly, and then with a bang, a crack appeared on the stone as if it had been cut.

Lao Henglu picked up the sword, but there wasn't even a trace on the sword.

"Is this done?"

Shen Qingci quickly took the sword and looked at it for a long time. If she didn't believe it, she was ready to test it.

Both swords were unsharpened, and Lao Hengli let her play with them.

Shen Qingci slashed hard, and every strike of the sword made her tiger's mouth hurt. She then slashed with another sword.

She was certain that the strength she used twice was not much different, so when the two swords went down, they should have received the same force.

She took out a handful, and sure enough, it could be seen that there was another crack.

She took out another one, this one had almost no wear and tear, and she was crying and laughing while holding the sword.

"My suffering is not in vain."

Shen Qingci dropped the sword, hugged Lao Hengli, and buried her face in his arms. After that, she was really relieved. The pain of that month was not in vain. The rabbit of January It's not for nothing.

She completely stole Cang Tao's iron-melting skills back. This was the most disgusting revenge on Prince Feng Lun. Didn't she want to cook her and eat her? Then she would care about them the most. , the most proud and precious thing was stolen back.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us