"Well, this is a good thing."

Emperor Wenyuan coughed lightly. The emperor's dignity was still needed, and of course the dragon's face was also needed.

"Your Majesty, it's wrong."

Lao Hengli reminded him.

"You can't read pictures, but you can still read words, right?"

Emperor Wenyuan took it in another direction, and he didn't feel too embarrassed. Anyway, there were only two of them here. When he was a child, Lao Hengli knew about his naked buttocks and wet the bed, and had seen him many times.

He is always there when he is at his stupidest and most unlucky. Don't mention this dragon face in front of him.

Anyway, the dragon's face has been completely lost long ago.

He lowered his head and held the picture in front of his eyes again, but he stared out his eyes, but still couldn't tell, what on earth was this?

In the end, he had no choice but to put down the picture in his hand.

"Cousin Huang, what is this?"

He really hasn't seen it before. Isn't this a shame?

"firearm."

Lao Henglu slowly picked up the tea cup on the table, even his voice was calm to the point of being excessively calm.

"firearm?"

Emperor Wenyuan shook his head, "Never heard of it?"

"Did you know that there is something in this world?" Lao Henglu put the tea cup to his lips and said softly. With just one blow, he can explode the mountains and the ground. With just one blow, he can blow up the opponent's city. Just one click of the door can move mountains and seas."

Emperor Wenyuan's hand shook, and he quickly placed the drawing in his hand on the table, and then carefully laid it out, but after a while he moved his hand away again, and couldn't help but put it on the dragon ingot, wiping the sweat on his hand. Clean.

"This is it?"

Emperor Wenyuan swallowed his saliva.

"yes."

Lao Hengli nodded slightly, "Firearms."

When Emperor Wenyuan was about to speak, Lao Hengli interrupted him, "Regardless of the reason or origin, his eyes fell on the drawing on the table."

"This is already a sacred object. As long as the iron melting skill is perfected, this firearm will also be perfected."

"Very good!"

Emperor Wenyuan stood up. How could he not be happy or excited? Although he really didn't have that ambition to fight, but which man didn't have an ambition in his heart? It just depends on whether he has it and can support it. Lingyun's background.

He never thought about invading other people, nor did he want to unify the world. He didn't have much ambition to be an emperor, and of course he never thought about becoming the emperor for eternity.

He just wants the people of his great Zhou Dynasty to live and work in peace and contentment, and the country passed down from their ancestors to last for thousands of years.

He doesn't bully others, and he can never let others bully him.

Firearms, well, firearms.

As long as they have the art of melting iron and firearms, their military strength of the Great Zhou can be increased several times. In this way, he will no longer be afraid that other countries will regard him as a fat man.

If anyone really takes advantage of Dazhou in the future, they will have to ask them about Dazhou's firearms.

"When can this be caused?"

And now Emperor Wenyuan can't wait to try the power of this firearm.

"Not urgent."

Lao Hengli put down the cup, "Whether it's iron melting or firearms, it requires a long time to rest, and if there are no accidents, it will take about half a year at most before the Holy One can see what you have in mind. "

Emperor Wenyuan rubbed his hands. It had been half a year, but now he wanted to see their iron-melting skills and firearms.

Only in this way can he feel safe and no longer be afraid of intrusion from foreign enemies.

"I have one more thing to do."

Lao Hengli sighed, feeling helpless and futile.

"The firearm picture was seen by someone else."

Emperor Wenyuan's face instantly turned gloomy, "Who is it?"

"Lin Yunniang."

When Lao Hengli said these three words, Emperor Wenyuan's face became even worse. Why was it she? The last time she committed a crime with her relatives, she almost hurt the people in the capital. They, the royal relatives, all They didn't dare to hurt those innocent people. Who gave them the courage to do so?

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us