Episode 17 {Bros Before Woes}

Mulai dari awal

Enzo: “Shes just using me isn't she?”

Tyler: “Why are you so upset? You knew about it didn't you?”

Enzo: “I didn't know about it, I caught onto it. Then again that was at the end of the day! And, just because I know that it was all for the game as she puts it doesn't mean I'm not obligated to feel just a little hurt! No- actually I feel deeply hurt!”

Tyler: “Wow.. this is the first time I've seen you this miserable!”

Enzo: “Gee thanks for the comfort”

Enzo then takes a deep breath running his fingers through his hair.

Enzo: “This is what you asked for when joining this show Enzo you need to endure it for that prize!”

Tyler: “You know I just noticed this is the first time we've talked just the two of us in a while, I wonder why?”

Enzo: “Because I actively avoid talking with low-leveled morons like you”

Tyler: “What?”

Enzo: “Because we'd always get interrupted by the others”

Tyler: “Oh ho yeah! I for sure thought I heard something else though”

Enzo: “You didn't, you're just crazy”

A silence then seeps through the atmosphere, Enzo was about to walk off but Tyler hung his arm around Enzo's shoulder

Enzo: “Can you let go?”

Tyler: “Nah, this is great bonding between us! Let's make this our greatest time together yet, yeah? Plus it'll distract you from all that girl-talk and Heather”

Enzo: “Is you clinging onto me really necessary?”

Tyler: “Not like there's anything wrong with it! Now come on! Let's get to Chris”

——————————————

Everyone was stood cluttered together in the docks Infront of Chris as they await for his instructions

Chris: “Today's challenge is a good old-fashioned game of hide and seek! You all get 10 minutes to hide before Chef hatchet comes looking for you, with his military background and advanced degree in manhunting, he's uniquely qualified to make this game excruciatingly hard!”

Chef cocks his Water gun

Duncan: “Whats with the water gun?”

Chris: “The life guard chair is home base when he finds you chef will try to spray you if you escape his blast, you can try to run to home base but if he catches you on your way, he'll douse you!”

Duncan: “Oooo so we're gonna get splashed by a bit of water, I'm so terrified!”

He sarcastically remarks as he shakes his hands cowardly

Chris: “Why don't you demonstrate, Chef?”

Chef cocks the water gun once again ready to shoot Duncan, only to turn behind and shoot Chris instead, knocking him back a few meters away from them

Chris: “Not on me dude!”

Heather: “So, how do we win this game?”

Enzo: “Typical Heather, always putting the game ahead of everything else”

Heather: “Uh hello? It's a reality show and I'm planning on staying in the long run so forgive me if I want to actually try!”

Enzo rolls his eyes before getting side-hugged by Tyler giving him a stern look, which made him sigh.