Episode 17 {Bros Before Woes}

———————!START¡———————

The episode starts with Heather and Lindsay sitting on the steps of their cabin.

Lindsay: “I can't believe they gave you a grape pop in your reward last night Heather! It's totally my favorite! It's literally the only thing I've been craving on the island”

Heather: “I CANNOT believe Leshawna shredded my clothes! She is so gonna pay for this”

Lindsay: “Well you did steal Gwen's boyfriend and made out with another man while still being with Enzo, that's pretty major”

Heather: “Shut up! And who told you me and Enzo were even dating?”

Lindsay: “Leshawna told everyone as soon as she knew, which was before the campfire ceremony last elimination! I Soo totally didn't see you and Enzo becoming a thing coming!”

Heather grits her teeth before snatching the grape pop from Lindsay's grasp. She then drinks it only to spit it right out after.

Heather: “How can you drink this sugar water?!”

[[Confession Booth]]

Lindsay: “Heather is like my best friend on the island, I mean sure she steals my food, borrows my clothes and calls me names but that's what BFF's are for! best Female Friends!”

*Static*

Heather: “Who cares about friends? In this world there are shepherds and there are sheeps, and Lindsay is a major sheep”

She then puts both her index finger on each side of her head before 'baaing'

Heather: “Baaa!”

*Static*

Lindsay: “I think she really respects me and my strategical ideas!”

*Static*

Heather: “Ive got flip flops with more brains than her! But hey she's useful right now, so I'll keep her close and when I don't need her anymore I'll dump her!”

[[Confession End]]

She then threw it off only for it to be caught by Enzo who had Tyler following close behind him.

Enzo: “Here, Lindsay”

He hands it to her before holding up a face expressing pure grimace at Heather.

Lindsay: “Hey Todd~”

Tyler: “Its Tyler”

Lindsay: “Right, Y-yeah!”

Heather: “Would you stop making that face at me?”

Enzo: “What face?”

Tyler: “That face you know when you look really dissatisfi– OOH!”

Enzo stomps on Tyler's foot to make him stop talking

Heather: “Whats with you being so petty? You know what I did was for strategy and strategy only”

Enzo: “So you didn't at least think of telling me before doing it then? Plus kissing someone while your still together isn't technically the healthiest way to show loyalty to someone”

Heather: “Whatever, when you stop holding a grudge for something so small, we'll talk again. Lindsay come on”

Heather and Lindsay then walked off, just before Tyler and Lindsay were about to kiss too, how unfortunate

Tyler: “I knew she was harsh but I didn't know she was THAT harsh”

Tyler then looked beside to see Enzo's face expressing pure sadness, something he isn't really used to, more of this is the first time he's seen it since that tiny glimpse he had back in the dodgeball challenge.