𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8

~

"What do you need to know?" He asked, confused.

G.E took a deep breath before looking back at R.E "I want to know, - why you do what you do?" He said, struggling to find words.

"What did I do?" He asked, weary.

G.E pulled out the knife from the bathroom and showed it to R.E

"I'm talking about this." He said building courage to look R.E in the eyes.

R.E stared at the knife for quite a while, before saying, "What does that knife have to do with me?" He said, slowly looking at G.E

G.E noticed something different in his eyes. Something deadly. It scared him. He had a glint of fear of exposure in his eyes and something that scared the crap out of him.

This pissed G.E off. He felt like he was threatening him. And why, he asked himself. Was it because he was confronting him about it?

"I'm not stupid." G.E said, furrowing his brows.

R.E stood up and walked over to G.E "I'm not saying you are, - but I want to know what you're talking about." He said looking down at G.E

"Here's an easier question for you. What were you doing last night?" He said, looking dead into R.E eyes.

G.E couldn't tell if the glare R.E was giving him was intentional or not but it didn't matter. Either way it scared the crap out of him. Unintentionally he backed up.

R.E looked at G.E. he watched as he backed up. ("Is he scared?") He thought.

When he realized he probably looked frightening he backed up away from G.E and studied his features. His whole body was stiff.

("He is scared, but ... he's determined to get the answer out of me . . . I know he knows, but how?") he thought.

He sighed, relaxing his features. He leaned onto a wall looking back at G.E "Sorry." He said.

G.E fortunately knew what he was talking about. He looked back at R.E "I just want to know why." He said.

"Why? Why do you want to know?" R.E asked, looking away.

G.E had, had enough he walked up to R.E grabbing his hand. "Listen, do you know how much this little thing of yours can affect people?" he said, forcing him to look at him.

R.E looked at G.E. he saw his tears fall down his face. He reached to his face, wiping them off. "You crying... why?" He asked, concerned.

He stood straight and held on to G.E to give him support as best as he could. "This isn't right. It harms you! Do you know how much this has affected people close to you?"

R.E became stiff. "What do you mean?" He asked weary.

"He bumped into me and demanded that I tell him why I was in your room." G.E said kinda embarrassed he confessed he was in R.E room.

"Wait wait, why were you in my room and when? And who-" he asked, confused.

G.E started from the beginning. "I woke up because I heard yelling. When I looked outside my room I saw you walking down the hallway, but you looked really upset."

R.E looked like he regretted yelling ("probably did.") G.E thought.

"I followed you. . . Down the stairs and into the kitchen. I saw you - grab a knife and go back to your room." He said.

He wiped the tears off his face.

"After you went into your room I waited by my door until you came out. When you headed back downstairs I had secretly snuck into your room and - and I saw the blood everywhere." He explained.