𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

~

He walked to his room this time. He wrote a response to the Germans request and set a time for them to meet. He made sure to include it in the invitation that it was going to happen at his house.

He took the liberty to himself to get everything set up the way he wanted. He set up a place in the sun-room with a table and a specific tea set to match both his and the German likes.

He looked at himself in his bedroom mirror. Fixing his hair. He also put on one of his favorite gold outfits that his old human friend made in the past.

He grabbed the necklace given to him and put it over his head. He smiled and walked to his door. Once he opened his door he saw a maid waiting for him.

"Master, your guests are waiting for you in the sun-room." The maid said, giving a light bow.

"Thank you Marie, may you go fetch my son for me and bring him here." He said, giving a light bow back.

The maid bowed again and took her leave while R.E headed down the stairs and into the sun-room.

He walked into the sun-room noticing the German settled peacefully upon his chair and immediately walked over to the him

The German's head looked his way. He held out his hand "Welcome, thank you for coming into my home." R.E greeted.

The German got up politely in response and shook his hand "no thank you for accepting my request and letting me into your home." He said.

They both sat down at the table just as the maid opened the door. Their heads faced the way to the door.

"Sorry to interrupt, but here is the young master." the maid apologized 

"Thank you Marie, you may go now." R.E said politely

The maid left. R.E waited for a second before saying, "Don't make me wait, I'm a patient person but I will not wait for you."

Ussr came in laughing. "Oh please we all know you're not." he said.

R.E didn't reply but still had his smile on. He turned towards the Germans "My apologies for my son, he sometimes doesn't know how to keep things to himself." He said.

The G.E smiled. "It's fine, my son is the same way." He said.

His son that sat next to him took a long gasp "Vater! Quit talking about me to others." He said.

"Why don't you children run along and leave us adults alone." R.E requested.

The German's son got out of his seat and ran along with Ussr.

When the door shut the both looked back to each other. They both smiled upon looking at each other. "Shall we get started?" R.E asked.

G.E crossed his legs and nodded while he grabbed a cup of tea. They started to speak about the plan G.E made. 

.............................................................

The Russian Empire got up from his seat and shook the German Empire's hand. "I appreciate doing business with you." G.E said.

"I also." R.E replied.

They both walked out of the sun room. R.E led them both to Ussr room. Once they both got there R.E opened the door. It took them a second to realize what they were looking at. They both looked in awe once they saw their children.

Their children were sleeping peacefully together on the floor with paint all over their faces.

R.E lightly chuckled. "I love seeing things like this. It reminds me of when I was little." he said turning to G.E

G.E smiled, as he looked at R.E "I agree." He replied.

R.E smiled back at G.E "Hey why don't you spend the night. It is already so late and we wouldn't want you or your son to get hurt."

G.E was taken back by what R.E said but smiled in return.

"I would love that, thank you." he said in return.

"Follow me, I'll lead you to a guest bedroom," he said. G.E nodded and followed close behind him. He led him to a guest bedroom close to his, for safety reasons.

He turned back to G.E upon reaching the door. "This is the guest bedroom you will be staying in."

"Is there anything I must know before you leave?" he asked.

"Your room has its own bathroom, and it has clothes inside that I believe should fit you." He said.

Then continued "If you need anything then call for a maid, and please be polite. If by any chance you need me, my room over there and my office next to it." he said pointing to this room across the hall and his office next to it.

"Thank you for informing me." He said walking to the door.

"Good night." R.E said parting from the German.

~

𝕾𝖆𝖉𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘... 𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖗- 𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖊, 𝖒𝖆𝖞𝖇𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗.

𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌... 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖉𝖆𝖞/𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

~𝕮𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍-𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖊