𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

~

He got dressed into some clothes he found in the closet after taking a shower

He got dressed into some clothes he found in the closet after taking a shower. Then he headed downstairs into the kitchen near the maids quarters.

He saw R.E and he had a bright smile like he always did. For some reason it made everyone that knew what he did yesterday sick to their stomach.

"Good morning everyone, I hope you all had a good sleep." He said.

He looked around.

His smile turned sad. "Why is everyone sad this morning?" He asked.

Ussr's mouth threatened to speak up but Reich stopped him. "I think the slight change of weather made it difficult for everyone to sleep last night." Reich said.

"Oh, on the account of the weather I have to inform you guys." He said.

"Of what?" Everyone but the maids and Ussr asked.

"I had forgotten that there was going to be a snow storm coming when I had sent the invitation for you two and I had forgotten that we would be snowed in." He explained.

The two Germans' faces went stiff. "My apologies, when I realized my mistake last night I was also upset." He said.

Everyone had felt sick to the stomach when they heard "last night."

"I can't do this anymore!" Ussr yelled, getting up and running out of the room.

"Ussr!-" R.E was about to run after his son but Reich beat him to it.

"Sov wait!" Reich yelled, running after him.

G.E got up and walked over to R.E "He'll be fine, just give him time." He said, patting his back.

R.E was confused. "Why is he upset?" he asked worriedly.

"I don't know, you'll have to give him time and then ask him." he lied.

"Alright, I hope he's ok . . . Do you want to go to the flower-room." He asked, forming a huge smile.

-

("That Smile . . . .

-

It's Fake.")G.E thought looking at R.E.

"Sure I'd love to." G.E said in return.

Both of them headed to the flower-room.

When at the flower-room R.E slowly opened the door. He turned back to G.E and gave a bright big smile while slowly moving out of the way so G.E could see inside.

"Welcome to the flower-room! This is the only place in the palace that has more than 40 different flowers!" He said very proudly.

G.E looked at the huge garden of beautiful flowers of all kinds. His eyes sparkled with amazement.

"It's amazing. I have never seen so many different beautiful flowers in one place before." G.E said walking around the garden.

R.E chuckled. "I know, that's why I love it." He said walking over to a flower.

R.E picked a flower and admitted it. "This one is my favorite. it's plain, unlike the others, but I don't care about looks but what it feels like to me." He said showing it to G.E

"It's a chamomile, white like the snow and as beautiful as snow." He smiled and looked back at G.E who was sitting on the ground looking at other flowers.

He walked up to G.E, G.E looked back at R.E who crouched down next to him. He brushed the hair out of his face and gently placed the flower in his hair.

G.E gently looked at R.E. He could feel the tingling sensation that made his cheeks warm and his stomach flutter.

G.E placed a flower in R.E hair also. They both could feel their cheeks warm up. They both smiled at each other.

Out of embarrassment G.E looked away which in return made R.E chuckle.

R.E got up and gathered a bunch of flowers before coming back to G.E

"Let's make some flower crowns, I made these all the time when I was younger, yet I never got to give them to others, maybe since you're here, I'll be able to do that." he said smiling.

This time G.E noticed ("it's real") he smiled back at R.E.

For the rest of the morning they sat together making flower crowns and laughing at each other and with each other.

They felt free, for once, since becoming leaders, escaping working. They felt like kids again.

They grew up too fast so this felt like this was their way of making it up, if not much, only a little bit. 

R.E got up and held his hand out for G.E. Which G.E grabbed. He was helped up.

"Why don't we go and eat, it should be lunch about now." R.E requested.

G.E smiled. "Sure let's go, I really need something to eat." he said, grabbing R.E arm and pulling him to the dining room.

They both made their way to the dining room.

𝖑𝖔𝖑, 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓..

𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 ... 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖞/𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

~𝕮𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍-𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖊