⊹₊ ⋆ 𝐌α𝖼α𝗊υ𝖾┊009

Start from the beginning

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes, suddenly a shriek of terror echoed across the street, you, Mei, and Sandy all simultaneously snapped your head's over to the window.

You dropped the broom and ran out of the shop, Mei and Sandy tailing behind you. You looked up and saw a huge purple shadow figure towering over the city. The being had loose bandages covering its chest as the ends of the bandages were elevated into the air, the shadowy figure had the resemblance of a monkey as well.

One of the things that stood out to you was how the unknown figure had a massive X over it's left eye, its eyes were radiant and glowed like the street signs all around the city.

"What the hell is that!?" Pigsy shouted and pointed at the thing. Both Mei and Sandy turned to look at you.

"What?"

"Well shouldn't you know what that is?" Mei asked.

"Do you think I know of every threatening being that dares to destroy this city?"

"Well, yeah." Sandy shrugged. You let out a groan and slammed your palm on your forehead.

"I'll deal with it since MK isn't–" Pigsy placed a hand over your chest to stop you from going any further.

"No worries, I got this." He whipped out his spoon and went on to charge head first at it.

"If you want to go from pig to pork I guess..." You muttered. Just as Pigsy was about to strike the huge thing with his wooden spoon, the thing grabbed his ankle with its tattered bandages and flung him to the ground, Pigsy laid on the ground unconscious.

"You got any ideas, Mr. M/n?" Sandy asked.

"I would fight that thing one on one, but I don't want to end up like him..." You point down at Pigsy's unconscious figure.

"Aren't you a super powerful warrior that defeated the whole army all by yourself?" Mei asked.

"Yeah, and? Just because I am a super powerful warrior doesn't mean I want to go out fighting things like that." You grumbled.

"I'll call MK..." She mumbled.

🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"What did I miss?" MK hopped off the hoverboard and whipped out his staff.

"MK! What took you so long!?" Mei hissed.

"Sorry, sorry. Monkey King was making me do boring stuff, that the bad guy?" MK looked at the huge shadow figure that was looming over the city, lighting crackling behind it ominously. "Alright, be right back!"

"MK, wait! Stop-" You and Mei called out to MK but it was too late.

"Here comes Monkey KiiiiAHHHH '' Just like Pigsy, MK faced the same fate of being grabbed by the ankle and being thrown around like a ragdoll. His body soon after was thrown onto the hard concrete.

"Ooo...yeah, we tried that already..." Mei sheepishly remarked. Sandy dramatically dropped a handkerchief on Pigsy's body as the pig groaned in pain.

Out of nowhere, a dark shadow whizzed past you all and jumped from building to building towards the huge monster. The unknown person also had the resemblance of a monkey as well.

"Is that..."

"Monkey King?"

The figure summoned an all black and purple staff with spikes on each end and waved it around in his hand. He proceeded to send a huge gust of purple wind towards the monster which caused it to disappear.

You gasped at the wave of wind. MK immediately ran towards the unknown figure thinking it was Monkey King's excitement. He was gone as fast as he was there and was already climbing up a build to catch up to "Monkey King".