And the people outside were obviously frightened.

"A Ning, I..."

Lin Yunniang didn't expect this. She just came here to ask Shen Qingci for questioning, but the dog slaves outside refused to let her in, saying that this was Shen Qingci's order.

And she was anxious now. When he arrived here, he had already decided that he must see Shen Qingci. Only Shen Qingci could solve this matter. Otherwise, neither Shen Wenhao nor Shen Dingshan would be able to do it at that time. Let her go.

But she never thought it would be like this.

Didn't it mean that Shen Qingci was the only one there, but why was Lao Henglu there too, and what else was Lao Henglu holding in his hand? What were these things?

Lao Henglu put the picture in his hand away, but some things are seen as long as they are seen. No matter how much or how little you see, whether you can see clearly or not, this is a matter of life and death for the Great Zhou Dynasty, and for the imperial court for hundreds of years. Even if these people died a thousand times or ten thousand times, it would not be enough.

After a few more brushes, a sword with a cold light was placed on the necks of the people brought by Lin Yunniang.

"Send them all to the prison!"

Lao Henglu gave instructions in a low voice, and put his hands on the table and clenched them hard.

No one in this world can endanger Dazhou's safety. Not to mention one Lin Yunniang, even ten of them would be imprisoned by him.

"Shen Qingci, do you dare to lock me up?"

Lin Yunniang couldn't believe it. What did she hear?

Lao Henglu actually had someone imprison him in the Tianlao, Tianlao, Tianlao.

She is a senior official in Duke Wei's palace, and she is also a first-class imperial concubine personally granted by the Holy Emperor. She cannot be imprisoned just by asking.

"Take away!" Lao Hengli didn't listen to Lin Yunniang's voice now.

And Lin Yunniang should be grateful for her current identity?

Otherwise, if it were another person, he would be killed immediately. She can come anytime. Even if she demolishes the entire Prince Shuo's Mansion, it doesn't matter. For Shen Dingshan's sake, he can be lenient, but except this.

Lin Yunniang still wanted to say something, but the silver-armored guard on the side took a ball of something. She didn't know if it was her own socks, because Shen Qingci vaguely smelled a smell of smelly feet.

As soon as Lin Yunniang opened her mouth, the lump was stuffed directly into her mouth, and then all she could hear was the whining sound coming out of her mouth.

"never mind."

Lao Henglu patted Shen Qingci's shoulder comfortingly.

"Can you spare her life?"

Shen Qingci felt that she had done something wrong this time. She couldn't give this thing to him anywhere but inside the house.

This is not a small thing, this is a firearm diagram, a firearm diagram that can change the world. She can guarantee that this will be successful. She will use it to blow up Prince Fenglun's palace, so he spent a month on this diagram, almost all of it. It took her sleepless nights and several lives and deaths before she regained the iron-melting technique.

But what exactly is Lin Yunniang thinking in her head?

She really didn't want to live anymore, but she still wanted to drag the Lin family to die together. What would she do if she was accused of being a spy for the enemy country?

"I'll try."

Lao Henglu stroked her hair again, "You know this, I need to tell the Holy One."

"I know."

Shen Qingci knew that without the consent of Emperor Wenyuan, firearms would not have been made.

"Okay, come with me."

She also went to the secret passage with a lot of concern. This is what she put there when she came back.

She walked over with Luo Henglu, opened the mechanism here, and took out the things inside.

I hope this can save her life.

In fact, Shen Qingci had never thought of exchanging this for anything. This thing itself was dedicated to the court, to ensure the peace of the country and the people, and the longevity of the family. It was to protect her father, brother, relatives, and her descendants and descendants.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoKing's EdgeFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us