Chapter 6. Ironblood base

Start from the beginning

V'lex: "admiration is not a form of obsession, woman."

ark royal was unable to utter a single word and then mikasa arrived with other escorting girls.

Mikasa: "thank goodness! you finally caught her."

it seems mikasa and the other girls got flustered after looking at him and mikasa was unable to keep her composure for a bit and was only able to regained it shortly.

V'lex: "she broke free from her confinement with the help of a concealed lock picking tools?"

stunning mikasa and the girls along with ark royal, while the little destroyers that was hiding behind him from ark royal, expressed amazement with sparkling eyes after his display of feat.

Mikasa: "w-well that was quite a feat you're displaying there v'lex san and also, how did you know?"

using his telekinetic ability, he pulled out three pairs of ark royal's lock picking tools from her concealed pouch and levitated it towards mikasa and she receives it.

Mikasa: "what a crafty woman she is."

and ark royal speaks to them.

Ark royal: "i-i didn't mean no harm to them, i just w-wanted to see those destroyers, that's all!"

and v'lex repremand her for stalking.

V'lex: "wanting to get closer to the young ones aren't necessarily bad, but. have you ever considered how they feel with your actions?"

ark royal was looking at the destroyers who are hiding behind him, she realised what she's doing is only scaring them, sighed and resigned then said.

Ark royal: "i will turn myself in and, i'm sorry for the trouble little ones."

which he put her down and ark royal voluntarily accompanied the escorting girls to her detention cell for her actions.

then mikasa looks at the destroyers who was clinging to his robe.

Mikasa: "you do know you're giving off the same vibes as amagi san?"

V'lex: "i suppose mikasa, i suppose."

Mikasa: "by the way where are you going?"

V'lex: "ship yard"

Mikasa: "well then i shall accompany you to the ship yard."

which v'lex accepted and along the way mikasa had bought candies for the destroyers which they happily accept and now they arrive at the ship yard then the little ones bid their farewell to him and mikasa.

Mikasa: "is there something you need here?"

V'lex: "it's about yorktown's ship."

Mikasa: "well... i heard on what happened to her. it was on a certain mission and the mission turned for the worst and she got injured beyond full recovery."

along the way they saw the cleveland sister who was helping on maintenance of their older sister's along with the manjuus waving with a smile to them and both mikasa and v'lex responded but v'lex was unable to show emotions still, and they arrived at yorktown's ship which is damaged beyond repair.

Mikasa: "the damaged is just worse than what i'd heard from the talk."

she commented with a grimaced expression.

v'lex then pulled out a metallic cube with ridges that glows in blue light from his pocket dimension, levitating it over his hands.

Mikasa: "are you going to upgrade her?"