CHAPTER FIVE, big time school of rocque

Andi had never been a fan of school

Andi had never been a fan of school. She was smart and a good student, but she hated the drama and the busy hallways. She was so relieved her mom put her on online school and she no longer had to deal with the craziness that was public school. It was a blessing. She was also grateful for online school because it allowed her to work on the songwriting with Gustavo easily. Plus she had more free time and she could work on it anywhere. Which was why she was at the Palm Woods out by the pool. She and her mom has lived here her whole life and she had to admit she loved it here. The apartment her and her mom had was perfect for them and she couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

She sat in a lounge chair with her laptop open and her headphones around her neck. She was working on homework and somewhat paying attention to her friends, who were goofing off as usual. The boys had gotten the great idea of pranking James so now they had put him in the pool when he fell asleep on one of the chairs.

"This is a bad idea!" She called out to them, shaking her head when they didn't listen.

"Okay, boys," Kendall grins, looking at Logan and Carlos who were besides him. "It's time." He looks at Carlos with a smile. "Carlos, do the honors."

"Whoa!" Carlos shouts, cupping his mouth with his hands. "Free hair gel!"

James immediately wakes up, yelling 'Where' as he falls off of the chair into the pool. James stands up and rolls his eyes when he saw the boys were laughing at him. "Yeah, funny. Real funny. Now, where's the free hair gel?!"

"Buddy," Andi gets his attention, looking over at him while shaking her head. "There is no free hair gel." James groaned and pushed some of his wet hair out of his eyes.

Carlos grins. "How sweet is this? It's like a vacation with singing. It's a singcation!"

Andi looks over to her right when she hears footsteps and saw her mom walking over to them. "Okay, guys, dry off and get dress." Kelly said to the boys. "It's time to go to the studio."

"Kelly!" Kendall greeted, raising his arms dramatically, and he dropped his arms when he noticed Kelly already didn't look happy.

"This should be interesting." Andi mumbled, closing her laptop. She picked up her laptop and walked over to stand besides her mom.

"What does the great Gustavo Rocque has in store for us today?" Kendall asked.

Logan looks at Kelly as James stands besides him with a towel. "Harmonies?"

Carlos does a small dance with his arms. "Breaking down some new dance moves?"

"Is it a big Hollywood party to get us some Red Carpet exposure?" James questioned.

Kelly nods. Close." Looking at the boys, she put her hand on her hip. "You're going to school."

Andi rolls her eyes when the boys screamed as they look terrified at Kelly. She got up, carrying her laptop as she walked beside her mom in front of the boys back to the hotel.