CHAPTER TWO, big time auditions (part two)

Now the group (besides Gustavo) was at LA at the Palm Woods and Andi was walking besides her mom in front of the group

Now the group (besides Gustavo) was at LA at the Palm Woods and Andi was walking besides her mom in front of the group. Kendall's mom, Jennifer, and his younger sister, Katie, was with them as she and her mom guided them to the Palm Woods. Andi was so relieved she was back in LA and not in such a cold state anymore.

"Welcome to the Palm Woods, home of the future famous." Kelly smiled.

They stop near a palm tree, watching as Jennifer touches it. "That's the first palm tree I've ever touched." She said with a wide smile on her face.

Andi chuckles lightly, smiling a little. "I have a feeling you guys will like it here." She commented, smiling at the group. Though her gaze lingered on Kendall, who was smiling back at her. His smile made her heart skip a beat and she looked away quickly, trying to hide the blush on her cheeks.

"Every year, kids and parents from all over the world come here looking for fame in tv, movies, and music." Kelly explained as they walk to the front of the building.

"Oh, hey. There's that funny kid from the juice box commercial." Kendall pointed out to the red-haired boy that was walking up the stairs with his mom.

"I just want my childhood back!" He exclaimed, trying to run away from his mom, who dragged him up the stairs.

"Tyler, let's go." His mom said while they walked past the group.

Andi and Kelly share a look. "Okay," She drags out the word, sheepishly smiling at the others. "Let's just go inside." Andi suggested and Kelly nodded, agreeing with her.

"The rooms are clean, you're close to the studio, and there is an amazing pool." Kelly told them about the hotel. Just as she finished the sentence, the boys dropped their luggage and run towards where the pool would be.

Andi laughs. "It's like they've never seen a pool before."

Jennifer shrugs her shoulders. "It's been a while." She spoke sheepishly, chuckling slightly.

Andi goes outside to where she was hoping she would find the boys and sees them laying on four lawn chairs. She notices Camille in a purple sparkly dress sobbing while walking away from them. When Camille walked past her she stopped sobbing and smiled at her.

"Hi, Andi!" She greeted cheerfully.

Andi smiles at Camille. "Hey, Camille." She and Camille were great friends. They've been best friends for years now and she always enjoyed to hang out with Camille. She waved at Camille, watching her walk past her and continue sobbing as she walked into the lobby. Camille was a method actress. It was a little weird at first, but Andi was used to it. She walks towards the boys, stopping in front of them. She notices their confused or shocked looks on theri faces and figured they just met Camille. "I'm guessing you just met Camille?"

Nodding, Kendall looks at her. "If you're talking about the girl that just slapped me and called me Troy, then yeah."

"Yeah." Andi chuckles lightly, nodding in response. "That's her. She's an actress and is always practicing for different types of roles." She explained to them.