one. the world ain't ready

Start from the beginning

                   __________________

BROOKE WALKED DOWN cedar's cove campus looking for her bestfriend, camille.
for it to be her senior year the girl wasn't as excited as everyone else.

don't get her wrong brooke was happy it was her last year of high school she just wasn't ready for everyone to go their separate ways.brooke was interrupted by her thoughts hearing a familiar voice."you just gone walk right past me?"

"you just gone let me?" the two smiled at each other while jace walked closer to his girlfriend."how come you never texted me good morning." brooke said wrapping her arms around her boyfriend's shoulders.

instead or replying jace instead kissed his girlfriend, his hands going on her waist while he did so.the kiss was deepening and neither brooke nor jace realized someone was behind them."do i go .. or." camille awkwardly stood there.

the two jumped before turning their heads seeing their friend who looked traumatized.

"yeah wait there cami." brooke responded holding one finger up telling her friend it was only going to be a second.

cami walked to the corner waiting for her friend."you still coming over after the game right?" brooke asked.jace nodded his head kissing his girlfriend, the two being too memorized to remember their friend was waiting.

brooke pulled away feeling some thing hit her shoulder than seeing it was one of the pens she gave camille to "borrow."jace laughed seeing cami have a fake shocked expression on her face.

"bye jaceeee." brooke kissed her boyfriend on the cheek while camille dragged her to class.

_____________

"is my class boring you ms wright?" brooke looked up seeing her teacher mr carter staring her down.

brooke shook her head hoping the man wouldn't tell her parents she was distracted in class once again.mr carter continued explaining the class's project.

"you may pick your own partners.because its your senior year i suggest you all try your hardest on the project it is half of your grade and its not hard." he announced.

"do you think he'll ever get over his issues with you?" camille whispered.brooke turned her head shrugging her shoulders at her bestfriend for joking."the day time travel is proven is the day he'll get over it."

the two girls laughed causing some of their classmates to roll their eyes."when are you two going to shutup." infront of camille and brooke was their ex bestfriend nicole.the girl now upset hearing her old friends talking.

"the day you admit you were wrong." nicole rolled her eyes at brooke's response.choosing to focus on what her teacher was saying instead of having another argument with the wright girl.

not wanting to get sent to the principals office the first day back of her senior year.

____________

jace laid on brooke's bed the girl laying ontop of him while she peacefully slept.surprisingly jenna carson had agreed to letting jace stay over brooke's house for a while as long as it was fine with her parents.