•{4th page}•

Liora gets dressed and brushes her hair and puts it in an loose braid and puts on some slippers and then she grabs her phone and goes downstairs seeing Alex.

Liora Pov:
i walk over to the counter and grab a cup and make my coffee i then see Alex walk over and i feel his hand on my waist to move me over slightly...
'Jesus chrizt i wish the ground would swallow me because the things i wish would happen is insane...'
I move slightly and glance up at him
'geez he's so tall...and oh my holy crap he's fucking hot and damn his hands? the veins bro!!'
is all i can think as i snap back to reality i see him smiling at me with his dimples and its so damn cute to me i end up smiling too and giggle slightly covering my mouth he moves his hand to my lower back and pulls me closer to him...Wait this shouldn't be happening i'm supposed to hate him...

Alex's Pov:
She's so damn beautiful least i could do is worship her...
i pull her closer to me even if i'm supposed to hate her and she's supposed to hate me i can't control the things she makes me feel i supposed to be so cold and blunt but i can't help falling for this girl...and goddamn the things i would do to her...

Back to our pov ;)

Liora smiles at Alex and arm rests on his shoulder as Alex leans in and mumbles softly "i'm supposed to hate you....but the things you make me feel are impossible to ignore " he smirks as they lean closer together his arms around her waist and her arms around his neck as they kiss softly and Alex cups her ass and brings one hand to grip it tightly making Liora gasp softly as Alex takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth as their tongues fight for dominance and his hands roam her body...
after awhile of kissing they pull away and smile and Liora and Alex hear someone knock and they quickly pull away from each other and fix themselves as Liora goes up to her room and closes the door sitting there thinking about what just happened....

**NEXT PAGE BOOKIE***