∘₊✧Heart Beat✧∘₊

Comincia dall'inizio

And however how much did I try, her scent, her innocent words, her shyness as she is in love, her boldness as she is in charge of dominance, everything, fucking everything is a turn on for me, my soul, my fucking beast who wants to kiss her lips so badly until lipstick brands stop promoting it's smudge proof.

With her, time feels so short, like before I realised, it passed. Before celebrating the moment, the next big moment comes in my life like the flow of the small hidden river in the hills.

She agreed. Did you hear me? She agreed to marry me.

Agreed. Agreed. Agreed.

She is mine. Forever. Mine Forever. My sweet little wifey.

I never felt this much crazy after holding her this close, while she wanted to challenge me in the name of punishment, but her nose was tinted red, eyes are little shy with amusement of the moment, her fingers are softly admiring the fabric of my shirt, everything is so fucking beautiful, God.

"I can bear any kind of punishment other than stopping me from touching you, loving you, making you mine, my wifey."

Her hands clutch my shirt into a tiny fist, enough to put creases on the shirt. Do I care? No.

I hold her more closely, from which I can feel her chest slow up and down. I never imagined, after building my chest muscles this strong, they can melt with some mere touch of her warm breathing.

She whispers, her boldness vanishes in between our crazy rapid breaths, "We are in public space Aranyo."

I put my thumb and forefinger to hold her chin straight and make the deepest eye contact ever, "Do you think I care about it? I can buy this place and make it private. For us. If you want."

She gasps, "Aranyo."

Fuck it. It's like dripping honey into my ears. Her trembling lips into anticipation is enough to create rush into my veins. I whisper too, "Ragini."

Maybe it's not even a second, but we both hold our breaths, and look at each other's eyes, deeply, to assure each other, we are made for each other, if not we will do it. We will turn every obstacle into our side, we will write our love story with our hand. It's not anymore to reject each other, it's more to know each other, be each other's supporter, and better half.

I slide the small bang over her eyes to behind her ear, "I am not giving you any chance to reject me, but it's important to know each other to build our relationship strong, isn't it? If there is anything I have to learn, I will. Let's discuss over dinner."

She smiles. And even being non-enthusiast of art, I can feel why people discussed more about the smile of Monalisa. The small curved twitch of her lips is enough to describe so many feelings and most importantly let me feel thousands of butterflies. Every feeling is so new and overwhelming I am going crazy, nervous about everything.

Don't take any wrong steps Aranyo, don't.

If I touch her mere more seconds, I am sure she could feel the goosebumps all over my skin and the rising temperature also. I slowly take my hands to me and take a small step aback, to not make the situation more awkward.

She also takes two tiny steps aside, as if my shadow is also caging her in love and making her blush. She whispers so little, I can hear barely, but pretend I can't hear, "Shameless"

A devilish smirk automatically appears on my face, but my unholy thoughts are so out of bind. Wrapping her braid around my palm and making her body close to me is imprinting in my brain like a top wish of the bucket list I want to do with her.