1. NIKAHH (MARRIAGE)

Priest :Alizeh noor the daughter of Wasim Shah Do you take Yusuf wajdan the son of Alif wajdan as your husband।

POV Alizeh: Today I am getting married to a man whom I don't even know and have never seen before. I don't even want to get married and he doesn't even like that Man. I wanted to marry the man I love. But I will have to do this marriage because till date I have done only what my father has told me and this Man is his choice, I want to be a successful career women but I will never be able to fulfill my dreams again. I am very scared, will this Man ever love me, will I have to leave everything for him, I don't want to come this far for marriage, I have no power to come back, I am just a simple girl, how did such a great CEO like me, Will I ever be able to call a person whom I don't even like as my husband? Allah please help me so that I can handle everything, I will never be happy in this marriage but how can I not do what my dad said, it's ok Alizeh, you are doing this marriage just for your family. Remember that his not take a position of your hasband, my thoughts ended when I heard the voice of the prist. I took a deep breath and said to Him.

Alizeh: Qubool hai ( yes I do)

Prist: Yusuf wajdan the son of Alif wajdan do you take Alizeh Noor the daughter of Wasim Shah as your wife.

POV Yusuf: I don't have the slightest interest in marrying a girl whom I have never even seen. I am getting married only on the because of my brother They love me and they have taken care of me since childhood when my mom and dad left me.
My brother is everything to me. I can do anything for him. I have no interest in any girl or anyone else. Till date no girl has had the courage to even dream of getting me. , And this girl this girl is looking like a child in front of me. It feels like I am adopting a girl, will she ever be able to take care of me no never , Take care of herself that's a big thing, no problem, I am marrying you but I will make your life hell and will never accept you as my wife. You will regret a lot by marrying me. Remember Yusuf, you are marrying this girl just for your brother's happiness. I'm sorry girl but I will never accept you as My wife,

Yusuf: Qubool hai ( Yes I do )

Priest : Now both of you sign the marriage paper

priest: Congratulations Now both of you have officially become husband and wife.

POV Alizeh: One sob left in my mouth Tears started flowing from my eyes, my father hugged me and console me. Now I am married, I have become someone else's, now someone else has the right over me, Allah will give me hope that I will be like him and my parents trust I should not break this and maintain this relationship. I know that it will take time for me to accept him as my husband but I will try.

Yusuf pov :
Why is she crying so much, as if I will kill her with this and take her home, but why can't I see her crying in What Happened me?

(Alizeh wearing a sliver Sharara with work Pink chunari Sliver Yusuf wearing Simple Sliver Sherwani)