"What is the crime of riding a horse to commit murder on the street?"

Lin Yunniang's face froze, and her blood seemed to have faded a bit.

"This matter is known to the Holy One."

Shen Qingci didn't want to say too much. The emperor was still sitting high in the court.

There are some things that he can handle on his own, and it is not her turn as a minister.

"How did he know?"

Shen Dingshan stood up quickly. The matter seemed to be a bit big. Originally, his little daughter loved to play, but at least no one was killed, so he had thought of calming down the matter. As long as he gave a good shock, it would not be him after all. There was absolutely no reason for him to take advantage of the people in the Weiguo Mansion, but now it seemed that it was much more serious than he thought.

This is the capital city.

Shen Qingci reminded Shen Dingshan, "There is nothing that can be hidden from that person in the capital. Dad, you'd better go change your clothes. You should be entering the palace soon."

Shen Dingshan pointed at himself?

"What does this have to do with me?"

Yeah, what does it have to do with him?

He didn't do anything. He wasn't driving the carriage, let alone sitting in it. It was someone named Lin. No, he was a relative of the Lin family. But whether it was someone named Lin or not, he was a relative of the Lin family and should be. It was the responsibility of the Lin family, so why involve him, Shen Dingshan.

Shen Qingci put the cup between his lips and took another sip.

"Because my sister-in-law's cousin has never left the Duke of Wei's residence."

With a snap, Shen Dingshan smashed a big hole in the table with a direct palm. Then he was so embarrassed that he almost wiped his own neck with the knife in front of the plaque of the House of Loyalty.

What are these things and where does this joke come from?

Are you really afraid of laughing your teeth off when you return to a loyal family?

He shook his sleeve vigorously. Even if the emperor didn't come to him now, he would still have to enter the palace once. The Duke Wei's Mansion that he single-handedly defeated by Shen Dingshan was not used to defeat others.

cousin.

Cousin Lin gently pulled Lin Yunniang's sleeve, and cried again, but Lin Yunniang took out her sleeve directly. Cousin Lin didn't pay attention, and fell directly to the ground, hitting her head hard with this fall. on the ground.

Even Shen Qingci felt the thump, and the tea in his cup swayed.

No matter how loud it is, it hurts.

"I really don't know what the eldest lady wants to do with such a cousin?"

Bai Mei and Xie Si murmured, "With all kinds of protection and all kinds of indulgence, even if you want to raise a daughter for yourself, is this one too big?"

"It's not a big deal to have a concubine for my uncle."

Xie Si leaned aside, this was not a word that came true, but a word that became a needle.

Lin Yunniang's internal organs trembled.

"When was she here?"

Bai Mei quickly covered her mouth, then let go of her hand, and asked Xie Si in a low voice, "Tell me, did she hear everything we just said?"

Verbatim.

Bai Mei's eyes twitched involuntarily.

She quickly reached out and slapped herself in the mouth.

This foul-mouthed guy can't be controlled anymore.

Shen Qingci walked out of it. Seeing this, Bai Mei hurriedly greeted him.

"Madam, do you want to go back now? It's almost night." And the current appearance of Duke Wei's mansion seems like no one wants to prepare food for them.

"Well, let's go." Shen Qingci straightened his clothes and never thought that he had to have a meal here. He was afraid that it would be hard to swallow and he was afraid of indigestion.

Sure enough, this is her married daughter. Just like splashing water, the Weiguo Palace is no longer her home.

And she narrowed her eyes, with a hint of anger flashing through her eyes, not for herself, but for Guo'er.

In the future, when Brother Xiao and the others grow up, she will kick them all out of the mansion, open her own mansion, and take their wives and children with her. In the future, Prince Shuo's mansion will be hers and Lao Hengli's, and it will also be Guoer's home. , is Guoer's eternal home, and we must not drive her away like today.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us