Especially now, both father and daughter Shen Dingshan have almost the same expression.

That kind of watching the fire from the other side, that kind of boredom, not to mention Lin Yunniang, even cousin Lin is the same. Now she wants to cry or not, tears are still hanging on half of her face. The rouge and gouache on her face is not sticky, you can see it. This is a rouge gouache unique to Yipinxiang. It is impossible to smear the makeup with just a few tears.

Women love beauty.

Even when she cries, she cries like a pear blossom with rain in her eyes, which arouses pity. No woman would want to cry like a sow.

It's just that no matter how good the makeup is on this face, it is of no use. The hair is all messed up and the hairpins on the head are all crooked. No matter how beautiful it is, it seems that it cannot be used. A beautiful face.

Shen Qingci placed the tea he had made in front of Shen Dingshan.

"Daddy, please use it."

Shen Dingshan took the tea with his big hands, his brows tightened again, and the traces left were enough to kill a fly.

"A Ning, didn't you say that you will use such a small cup in the future? Doesn't your father have a bowl?"

“Cow chews peonies.”

Shen Qingci said directly, and Shen Dingshan didn't feel anything was wrong. He was just a rough man. He was not used to using these things that literati used. Also, was he drinking tea or stuffing something between his teeth? Why don't he use that pot instead? The cup is so small that he won't be able to drink enough.

He put the cup to his mouth and drank it down, but the tea dew made him stunned for a moment.

"this is not……"

"Lingwuyin Tea from Xiangjue Temple."

Shen Dingshan tasted it right away. There was a tea tree in Xiangjue Temple. It was found by the little fox. It was a thousand-year-old tea tree. Later, it was transplanted to Xiangjue Temple and was taught by Master Jingkong. Taking care of it with your own hands, this tea tree has been nurtured for thousands of years. All things have spirits. In addition, they are born in Sanskrit sounds every day, so they have also undergone some changes.

Even if you are not an expert in tea ceremony, you can still feel the mysterious taste when you take a sip for the first time.

One sip and peace of mind.

Erkou, his mind is clear.

After three mouths, I suddenly realized that life is like a dream, and it is also beautiful.

This is the most unique thing about Lingwuyin Tea, but this Lingwuyin Tea is a unique product in Xiangjue Temple, and it is very difficult for ordinary people to drink it.

This tea does not accept noble people, no matter how high or low.

Only with people who are destined.

"If you like it, I can have some delivered to you tomorrow."

Shen Qingci knew that Shen Dingshan liked this. The old monk just sent a batch a few days ago. Although it was not much, only one or two, it was still a tea tree that could only endure, so he also treasured it. She herself was not far from Lao Hengli, so she could have some left over for her father to drink.

No one else can drink this tea, but she can drink it.

The old monk would leave half a tree of tea leaves to them every year. Of course, don’t misunderstand what the old monk meant. The old monk was not thinking of those uncles and nephews, but he was afraid that if he didn’t give it to them, then the old monk would The little fox who knows how to steal tea will destroy the tea tree he has worked hard to grow for a year. Anyway, this is not the first time.

Therefore, every year he makes a special trip to leave some of the new tea for Lao Hengli, because he is extremely afraid of the fox that Lao Hengli raised that became a spirit.

If it really wants to come over, no one can stop it. If it wants to steal something, even if it hides in the bird's nest outside, it can capture it with one paw.

Shen Dingshan took another sip of tea and felt much better.

"Okay, you ask him to deliver it to me tomorrow. It just so happens that the tea leaves I brought from you last time are all going to bottom out."

"Okay," Shen Qingci agreed, and then he looked at Lin Yunniang and Cousin Lin who were still stunned for a long time.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us