Seeing the little fox like this, Shen Qingci was certain that Mo Fei must be not far from here. Her nose might only be able to smell a general idea, or there might be some so-called uncertainty, but it was different every year.

Nian Nian can be said to be a treasure-hunting fox. If he comes looking for someone's scent, he will never find the wrong person.

"Go find him."

Shen Qingci touched the little fox's little head.

"When you get back, can I ask them to make you something delicious?"

"grumble……"

The little fox jumped on the spot.

He jumped out of the carriage directly, and the onlookers were all scattered in all directions, so they didn't notice that a white light flashed out from an inconspicuous carriage.

The little fox jumped up onto the big tree on the side, ran all the way, jumped directly onto the roof, and then flew forward.

In a small alley, a fool ran home holding his head.

He never wanted to come out again. It was too dangerous outside. He wanted to go home.

"grumble……"

Suddenly, it seemed like there was something extra on his head?

He touched it for a long time. Hey, it's hairy?

And he grabbed the long-haired thing directly from his head. He thought it was a rabbit. The rabbits he had touched before were like this.

As a result, when I took it down, it didn't seem to be a rabbit.

He put the white dumpling in his hand in front of his eyes.

Then I stared at this white thing for a long time.

"grumble……"

Xiao Bai Tuan tilted his little head, and Fool also tilted his head to the other side.

Suddenly, the fool threw the little white ball aside.

"Dad, there is a mouse, such a big mouse!"

The fur on the little fox's body suddenly exploded. It was not a mouse, it was a fox, it was a fox. Which mouse is as beautiful and cute as this one, and is it clean?

It still smells delicious.

Shen Qingci opened his eyes. As soon as the curtain of the carriage moved, the little fox ran in. As soon as it came in, it crawled into its owner's arms and kept chirping.

"What's going on here?"

Bai Mei pointed at the little fox.

"Are you being bullied?"

"Seems to be."

Shen Qingci touched the little fox's little head. He didn't know that the little guy was being bullied. Let's talk about it later when he goes back.

If it was really that person, he would be secretly worried. He could escape the monk, but he couldn't escape the temple. The scent of the little fox was left on that person's body.

As long as he is still in the capital, if he smells like a little fox, the little fox will definitely be able to find him.

But the premise is.

Someone needs to give this little guy a good shake.

Of course, this arduous task is left to Lao Heng.

"Let's go."

Shen Qingci touched the little fox's little head again. Sure enough, the fox was wronged, and no one wanted to pay attention to it. There was a fox sulking there, and he was pointing his little butt at everyone, mouth. There was still a whining sound.

I just knew that this time it was really, really angry.

When the carriage arrived at the gate of Duke Wei's Mansion, the guards standing at the gate of Duke Wei's Mansion also automatically stepped aside, then bent down slightly to let the carriage pass.

Then the coachman took something out of himself and threw it towards them.

"Thanks for your hard work."

One of the guards quickly took it, and the next few people also raised their hands towards the carriage.

After the carriage left, the guard let go of his hand, and what he held in his hand was nothing else but a gold bead.

And these gold beads are all solid.

The princess in their house has always been a generous person. Every time she comes back, she will give them a golden bead. She is also very good-tempered, humble and courteous, and has a bodhisattva heart.

She is much better than the wife in their family. Their wife used to be a generous person, but in the past few years, she seems to have become a little stingy. Even the moonlight is given without saying a word. If it's bad, it will be less.

It's not like when the Duke of Guo was in charge of affairs, although he was a little stricter, he would never treat them badly as guards.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us