So this is more or less a loss of life span.

"That..." She pointed outside, "Bring that thing to my sister-in-law, and let her take good care of her relatives. A fat man will take away Lin Shangshu's position as prime minister. Don't do it again." If a peacock comes, it will also pay for the Duke Wei's mansion."

Even if the Lin family had a falling out, it didn't matter. They didn't want to bring down the reputation of the Duke of Wei and the Duke of Wei. But she had spent so much money and put in so much effort to get it, not just for the sake of it. Bringing harm to others.

No one can do it?

Not even Shen Wenhao can do it, let alone Lin Yunniang.

The woman outside is still yelling and swearing, one by one. Do you know whose family my young lady belongs to? Do you know who you have offended? How dare you have taken it...

None of these words have ever left Duke Wei's mansion.

And sure enough, the phrase "Gongfu of the Kingdom of Wei" is very useful. There were originally several people who couldn't stand it and wanted to say some fair words. But when they heard the words "Gongfu of the Kingdom of Wei", His mouth was sewn shut in an instant, and he didn't dare to say a word anymore.

The palace of Duke Wei, Conglong Zhigong, the eldest daughter, Princess Xiaojun, and the younger daughter, Princess Shuo, are rare royal relatives in the Great Zhou Dynasty. Who dares to offend her?

Anyone in the capital knows that there are many people in the world who cannot afford to offend, and the number one among them must be the Duke of Weiguo.

But now that everyone has taken out the Weiguo Duke's Mansion, who of them dares to step forward? It's not life-threatening, or it's because they don't want their own future. If one of them doesn't do it right, his entire family may be in trouble. .

Bai Mei opened the curtain, her face became extremely serious, and now she looked more and more like a lady of a wealthy family.

"Have people throw them to the Duke Wei's Mansion and tell them the truth."

Now the Duke of Guo is in the house. Don't ask her why she knows that the Duke of Guo is there. How could he not be in the house after he has been carrying their little princess for a long time?

As for how to deal with it, I believe the Duke will naturally make a judgment.

The eldest lady should be grateful that this was sent to the Weiguo Mansion. If it arrived at their Prince Shuo Mansion, it would not be as simple as throwing it out.

The mother-in-law was still yelling, and the more she cursed, the higher her chin was raised. The woman sitting inside seemed to enjoy the feeling of being in the spotlight, and she never came out.

Just when the mother-in-law was still spitting and at a loss, there was a flash of silver light, and then a long sword was placed across her neck.

But the mother-in-law just opened her mouth, and even her voice was forgotten.

The mother-in-law froze there. She slowly lowered her head. When she saw the silver sword stretched out in front of her, she suddenly felt that her eyes were stabbed. She was so stabbed that she did not dare to open her eyes.

At this moment, the one holding the sword pointed at the woman was none other than five guards wearing silver armor who were also calm and powerful. Regardless of whether they were tall, short, fat or thin, these guards were all of the same size. Their faces were solemn and expressionless, and with their clenched fingers, you could definitely feel the energy coming from them.

It can be seen at a glance that these guards are specially trained and are not as simple as ordinary guards.

"Mother Cui, what happened?"

The young woman sitting inside couldn't hear the woman's voice for a long time, so she thought something had happened? It was then that he stretched out his hand to lift the curtain. When he saw the scene outside, he screamed. He also fell backwards and fell directly into the carriage. His face was pale, and he just screamed. Even the powder on his face fell off.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us