In the past, he used his hands to support a large family. Now that he is old, but the people can live and work for a few more years, this silly son, he can always provide for him. Find a way out.

He drank the tea brought by his silly son, and looked at the silly smile on his face, and felt really happy in his heart.

After the old coachman made some food for himself and Sillyr, and after the two of them had eaten, the old coachman drove the car outside again.

Silly boy is very talkative. If you tell him to stay at home, he will stay at home. If he is not allowed to wander around, he will not wander around. In short, this person is very obedient.

Just when he picked up the broom to sweep the fallen leaves on the ground, he suddenly found that the old coachman had forgotten his money bag. He quickly grabbed the money bag and put it in his arms, ready to give it to the old coachman. Send it.

He ran out in a hurry, but he didn't know where to find the old coachman. He didn't know how to ask for directions, so he ran to the place where the carriage was most popular.

At this moment, a speeding carriage also ran towards here, and the carriage was so fast now that it didn't even seem to stop.

The horse neighed, but still had no intention of stopping.

This made people around him feel inexplicably sad when they saw this. How could someone be able to commit a crime on horseback in public? Could it be that such a big person didn't see it?

This clearly means that there is no stopping, and it is clear that it is not a matter of taking human life.

There is no distinction between human life and nobleness. Aren't noble people just like ordinary people who only have one life? I have never heard of anyone who would have an extra life for no reason?

The fool standing in front of the car also opened his mouth wide, and he could only breathe out, but he didn't even move to dodge. Was he stunned or frightened?

Just when the carriage was about to hit the fool, suddenly, a figure flew up from behind and rescued the man away. The carriage also ran straight past, without any intention of stopping.

But even so, the carriage was still driving away quickly, regardless of how many civilians were on the street. How could it not hit people at such a speed, and not far ahead, there were a few people playing. Holding the children, at this time, the carriage was not far away from several children.

Suddenly, the green shadow from before was seen dodging away again, and a hissing sound was heard. The horse's legs bent and it also fell to the ground.

There was also a scream from inside the carriage.

"Why are you driving a carriage? Do you want to die?"

Then the curtain of the carriage opened, and a woman walked out directly. When she saw the horse lying on the ground, was this incredible?

"Who is it? Who did this? Who is so bold and dares to do something to my girl? Don't you know who my girl is?"

"Who is her girl?"

Shen Qingci on the side asked Bai Mei, still holding a little white fox in his arms. The little fox's eyes were not opened, which made it clear that he had no interest in what happened between humans.

In the hearts of the little foxes, people are troublesome and not as direct as foxes. They will bite them when they feel happy. But people still want to talk, so why don't they bite them?

How convenient it is to bite.

Bai Mei shook her head and said she didn't know. She didn't even show her face. How could she know who the girl was?

"Sisi, what about you, do you know?"

Shen Qingci asked Xie Si again. She thought she hadn't come back for about a year. Was there another extraordinary person in Beijing?

"I don't know." Xie Si has never heard of it. "The person in the capital who can walk sideways the best is you, madam, isn't it?"

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us