Shen Qingci pursed her red lips. There were still ten years before she could see her child. In addition to using these ten years to earn enough money, what she also had to do was to Let the Great Zhou be at the top of the four kingdoms.

Don't think that as a woman, she can't do it, and don't underestimate anyone. The world is so big that even ants can shake a big tree. Don't think that she can't do it.

Once again, she crumpled her drawing into a ball of paper and threw it aside.

Sanxi threw all these paper balls into the brazier. Anyway, Madam seemed to have been like this since she came back. She was always writing quickly, but no one knew what she was doing?

Papers were discarded one by one, and no pictures were completed. They were usually thrown into the brazier and burned clean.

Of course, Sanxi has not seen anything painted inside, she is only responsible for burning paper balls.

"Where did that little fox go in Nian Nian?"

Shen Qingci asked Sanxi. Normally, the little fox would be sitting on the table now, or sleeping on his stomach. Why, the fox was nowhere to be seen today.

"Master Changqing bought some wild animals and seems to have gone over there."

Sanxi replied that when she came here just now, she saw the fox jumping out.

that is……

Sanxi was puzzled, "Madam, didn't you find that fox strange?"

"Well, what's weird?"

Shen Qingci continued to draw pictures, so concentrated that he could divide his attention into two tasks.

Also, what's weird is that in this world, Shen Qingci didn't find anyone weirder than her.

Sanxi flicked the charcoal fire in the brazier and checked whether the paper inside was burned through?

"Madam, has Mrs. Fox been raising that fox for several years?"

That fox is much bigger than their little masters. When the lady brought it back from Changlin, the little master was not born yet, but now the little masters have grown to this height, but the fox eats a lot. , and she loves to play, but why doesn’t she seem to have grown up at all?

"Did you say it was small?"

Shen Qingci finally understood what San Xi meant. Indeed, even San Xi, who was usually the most arrogant, noticed the little fox's behavior.

"Yes Yes."

Sanxi nodded quickly, "Madam, is that fox sick?"

"No," Shen Qingci made another stroke, but she frowned, crumpled the paper on the table into a ball, and threw it to the ground. Sanxi quickly picked it up, without even unfolding it. He threw it into the brazier.

"It's that big of a fox every year."

Shen Qingci was simply telling lies.

How can any fox grow up like this? Of course, the one every year is the same, but the snow fox grows very slowly, and no one knows that it is the snow fox every year. Otherwise, I don’t know how many people would have the idea of ​​​​a little fox.

They are not afraid of open robbery, but it is difficult to guard against it. Otherwise, it is impossible for Lao Hengxi to let Changyi dye his fur every year just to prevent others from discovering his identity as a snow fox.

It's just that the fox does grow too slowly, and the unborn ones are quite edible.

After the matter was settled, they could no longer stay in the capital, so they took the opportunity to open more Yipinxiang stores, travel thousands of miles, and earn some money with the little fox.

And when she thought about it, she felt a sense of clarity and freshness in her heart.

Then she lowered her head and started drawing again.

As for the picture in her hand, no one could see it clearly. What was drawn on it was not people, landscapes, or birds and beasts, but some horizontal and vertical lines. She also stacked these lines into a kind of Strange patterns.

And so far.

She was the only one who had seen this picture, and even Sanxi, who had been staying here day and night, didn't know about it.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us