The End and Beginning of the Strongest Sorcerer

PoV : 3rd Person

After the move that seemed to get the win for Satoru Gojo, the area would be covered by smoke. Soon, it would disperse and Kashimo would have already left. Then, they would see Sukuna with his left side of his body destroyed incredibly, but still standing. However, they would see the current era's strongest sorcerer, Satoru Gojo, cut in half and not regenerating using the Reversed Cursed Technique. Yuji would break down into tears as Yuta and Hakari watched, waiting for the fight between Sukuna and the God of Lightning to start. However, little do they know, Gojo will have the chance to redeem himself, but just not in this world.

PoV : Gojo

*Cough* (I guess this is the end for me. Well, I won, at least my goal won. If reincarnated does exist, I wish that I can keep my powers, maybe even more versions of my powers.)

? : Confirmed, granting Reversal Red, Amplification Blue, Neutral Yellow, Hollow Purple, Regenerative Green,  Degenerative Orange, Restorative White, Destruction Black, Infinity, Six Eyes, Black Flash.

(Man, if I'm reincarnated, maybe I'll lose my looks. I don't want to lose my perfect looks!)

? : Granted, keeping the same body and genetics during the reincarnation process.

(Maybe I can use the reverse cursed technique to prevent aging in my next life as well.)

? : Granted, allowing the use of magicules to regress body back to prime.

(What is that light? Oh, I guess it's time for my soul to move on now. Yuji, Yuta, I believe you two can defeat Sukuna, even if it takes a year or two. Goodbye, my students.)

In that time, I would only see pure whiteness  as I felt stuck in time, unmovable and immovable. However, the light would somehow get brighter as I would wake up, laying on grass like I just had a dream.

Me : Eh? Where am I? How am I alive?

I would question these things as I looked around. I seemed to be in my young 19 year old body with a backpack containing 100 gold coins, water, and jerky. I would then see I was in my clothing from when I was only a student in Jujutsu High, and I would then look around. I was on a road that led to an inn. Another couple hundred of feet, another inn would reside.

Me : I guess I am reincarnated.

At the time, I would feel a jolt as 8 colors surrounded me. White, black, red, blue, yellow, purple, green, and orange. Then I would hold out my hand and balls of each color would circle around it. The blue, red, and purple would feel similar to my old techniques, but the other 5 felt like techniques I have been practicing for my whole life. I would smirk at this as I got up and started walking.

Me : I guess I truly am the honored one.

PoV : ?

(?: Master, a large influx of magicules seems to be walking on the road towards Tempest. Do you wish to alert the border patrol and Benimaru?)

? : Yes, please do. Tell them to apprehend the individual and bring him to me.

(? : Order received.)

What's my luck? I just evolved into a demon lord and now this crazy powerful person is walking to Tempest. *Sigh* Now I know why bosses like to take breaks and leave stuff to their subordinates.

PoV : Gojo

As I walked the road, a town would soon form into my view. Then a red haired person with two horns, a katana, and traditional Japanese clothing came walking to me with things that seem to look like goblins for video games behind him. He would then spot me and would put his hand on his katana.

? : You! What are you here for?!

Me : I don't have a reason. I'm just walking the road.

? : Then stuff that aura inside of you!

Huh? What aura?

Me : What do you mean, "aura"? It's not like I'm sending out aura.

The guy would grit his teeth as he walked up to me.

? : Yes you are! We could feel it all the way from Tempest and you're scaring the residents! Just suck it all up!

Okay, just suck up this imaginable aura I guess. However, when. I did this, everyone seemed to relax like there were weights on their shoulders this whole time.

? : Now follow me! Rimuru-Sama wants me to bring you to him.

Me : Okay?

I would just follow him. He was pretty strong and could probably win against grade 1 sorcerers, but no special grade curses of sorcerers. However, through my distraction, we seemed to be at the town I saw in the distance already. He would then lead me to the largest building and then go inside. We would then go to a room with a fancy couch and chair with a table between them. In the chair, a light blue blob that seemed to be the naturally weak monster from video games, a slime. The red hair would then leave, making it so me and the slime were alone. However, the slime would start talking.

? : Don't be mean to me, I'm not a bad slime!

To be honest, that was the funniest joke since that special grade volcano curse called himself strong. So of course, I would already be laughing and slamming my fist on the table.

? : Confirmed, you're an other-worlder.

Me : So, you're from Japan too?

The sudden statement from the slime made me piece two and two together. However, it wouldn't seem that shocking.

Me : Of course you are. I mean, I got reincarnated so others must have too. So what is this world, and this place? It seems to be more of a video game than real life anyways.

? : This is Tempest, and this is just another universe, I guess? It's not possible to know its name, but as you said, this world has game-like features and powers available to all. Welcome fellow country-man!