How could he not bring a gift when he came to see his sister?

There is only one female doll in their family.

Guo'er grinned happily, which made Yu Wenjin like it even more.

His aunt gave birth to little brothers and sisters when she was in her twenties. Naturally, they loved them the most. With such good things, sometimes even their own brothers didn’t have them, but those little ones were indispensable. Yes, even the three little cousins ​​and Xiao Shi were all sent to the Four Rests, and they haven't seen anyone for more than ten years. Now there is only Guo'er, who feels a lot of partiality.

Yu Wenjin held his sister's little hand tightly, and then followed Shen Qingrong to see Shen Dingshan.

"Father."

Shen Qingci was busy and came to pay homage.

Yu Wenjin also came over. He lifted up the hem of his clothes and knelt on the ground.

"The grandson pays homage to his grandfather."

He kowtowed to Shen Dingshan with great respect.

As for my grandfather, I have always respected him in my heart.

"Well, get up."

Shen Dingshan touched his beard and felt very happy to see such a handsome grandson.

Are you good at studies?

Yu Wenjin carefully replied to Shen Dingshan's words, and of course he avoided talking about his second son being beaten.

"Father," Shen Qingrong took a step forward, "My daughter has something to talk to her father about."

"Jin'er, take Guo'er out first."

Shen Dingshan was silent for a moment, and then he gave Yu Wenjin some instructions.

"My grandson knows."

Yu Wenjin picked up his sister and took her out.

And Shen Qingrong inside explained the purpose of this trip to Shen Dingshan.

"Well," Shen Dingshan nodded lightly, "Even if she gives it to me again, I don't dare to ask for it. That money was originally prepared for the people. If we take it, it will be like ruining the people's life." A way out."

"If some people really die because of this, I will not kill Boren, but Boren will die because of me. I, Shen Dingshan, will not do such a thing."

"The people I want to kill in Shen Dingshan have all violated the country. The people who kill me and hurt my people are not innocent people in this world. Besides, what do I need so much money for?"

"It's up to you to decide."

When Shen Qingrong heard what Shen Dingshan said, he was not surprised at all.

My father is a supreme person, and so is my eldest brother. They have benefited so much from Mei Miao, so they should be content. It is not good for the family to have too much money. There are many eyes in the capital, and I am afraid that they will not be able to find it. Why is it so difficult to be a minister when you have your little whip and worry about the emperor's suspicion?

Outside, Yu Wenjin was playing with his little cousin. The little cousin was soft, like a small sugar bag. It was sweet when you pinched it. She was cute and well-behaved.

"Come on, this is what my brother gave us Guo'er."

Yu Wenjin put a small bead on Guo'er's neck, "This is the moonstone. It was given to me by a friend of my brother. It will glow at night."

Guo'er is young, and girls like these bright colors the most. This was a gift from one of his classmates. I won't mention whether it is valuable or not. It is said that this is a sacred object in their place, which can ward off evil spirits. When he got it in his hand, the first thing he thought of was Guo'er. Guo'er was the treasure of several families. Since she was born, she was the one they loved the most.

Guo'er touched the small stone hanging around her neck. It was smooth, warm, and colorful.

"Thank you, brother."

She said in a sweet voice, "Guo'er also has something good for brother."

Yu Wenjin suddenly became very curious, how could this girl be so lovely, and still take and give back.

"Then what did Guo'er give my brother?"

Yu Wenjin continued to tease her, saying how nice and lovely she is to have such a sister.

Guo'er took out her small purse, and then she opened it.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us