Tingdong nodded lightly, it really had something to do with your aunt, at that time...

Tingdong also said the same thing, talking about those things in the past. In fact, it is not a secret. As long as you ask around, you can find out. But now no one dares to mention those things in the past.

After all, it was related to Shen Qingci's reputation, and no one dared to make irresponsible remarks now.

And when Yu Wenjin finished listening, he seemed to be confused.

And after he heard this, his first feeling was nothing else, but, how blind is this Master Song?

Isn't this a joke that his aunt is such a gorgeous person, but she is so despised by the Song family?

In fact, Tingdong still had some things to say, but he did not tell Yu Wenjin. After all, he was still too young. Only when he became an adult could he talk about it. For example, who Zeng Jin had coveted their mother. Fortunately, Shen Qing Rong didn't know, otherwise, she would not only hate the Song family now, she might even feel like vomiting just thinking about it.

By the way, what did Tingdong remember?

"Your mother is going to Duke Wei's mansion now, are you going there with her?"

"naturally."

Yu Wenjin also wanted to follow him. He happened to go to greet his grandfather. Similarly, he also had a nice chat with his grandfather about his studies.

Tingdong saluted Yuwenjin.

And Yu Wenjin also listens to Dong Yili, is humble and straightforward, and is a well-taught child.

Tingdong got on the carriage.

"What did you tell him?"

Shen Qingrong raised her eyelids. Don't think that she didn't know. What were they muttering about just now?

"Master has a good eye," Tingdong didn't want to hide anything from Shen Qingrong.

Seeing her like this, Shen Qingrong couldn't help but cover her mouth and smile, "You are so brave!" She stretched out her finger and poked Tingdong on the forehead.

"You have trained me to be so courageous. If you hadn't been kind to me, how could I have the courage you have today? Tingdong's greatest luck in his life is to have such a good master like you. Are you a fairy?" Those who descend to earth are the ones who come to save the slaves.”

Shen Qingrong puffed out and laughed again.

"That mouth of yours is so sweet."

Tingdong didn't want to do this anymore, but she told the truth.

"By the way, what did you tell him?"

Shen Qingrong smoothed his sleeves again.

"I told you..." Tingdong certainly wouldn't hide it from Shen Qingrong, "I told you about Mr. Song."

"What did he do?"

Shen Qingrong can't even mention that person's name until now. How miserable it was for her sister. If her sister hadn't been kind-hearted, she might have had her hair twisted to become a sister-in-law by now.

That family really just refuses to do bad things. Her sister gave birth to four children, three sons and one daughter, two children, but that one didn't see an egg hatched?

Tingdong hurriedly stepped forward and helped Shen Qingrong beat her legs.

"That one has a daughter."

Shen Qingrong sneered, "He only gave birth to that one. Otherwise, if there were no eggs, Mrs. Song would be so angry that she would only have one granddaughter in this life."

"That Miss Song is said to be a female student of Songlin Academy. She is about the same age as our two brothers."

With a snap, Shen Qingrong slapped his hand directly on the table, but he felt no pain.

"They dare!"

"This slave is just taking precautions before it happens."

"Who can explain clearly what happens between men and women in this world?"

"I heard that Miss Song, although her appearance is not as good as others, her talent and learning are not as good as those of men. Even the Master said that if she were a man, she would definitely do great things. It's a pity that As a woman, I am also a gentleman among women."

As for asking these questions, how did she know?

Her two sons were always with the third and fourth young masters, serving as bookboys for them. These are what they said, "I heard that our second young master seems to have a certain affection for Miss Song." Notice."

"Thank you so much this time."

If Shen Qingrong doesn't feel the limelight, she is a fool. The second child she gave birth to was only a face, but she gave him a not very smart brain. Let her father take care of herself later. Teach him a lesson and then talk after he wakes up.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us