Listening to this, Shen Dingshan felt really sorry for his daughter. How come in other people's homes, the man is the one who supports the family and makes money, and the woman is as beautiful as a flower in the house, but when he comes to A Ning's house, she is the one making money. Raised several families.

Who knows how difficult it is for his daughter?

But now that I think about it, the child has already made up his mind and has never thought about letting them contribute a share. Of course, he has never thought about letting others contribute.

With the world in mind, people's livelihood is at heart.

How many people in this world can have such a big heart? It is difficult even for men to do it, but a little girl did it.

How many men would be secretly interested in this?

"lady."

Bai Mei was waiting outside, "Princess Xiaojun is here."

"Big sister is back."

Shen Qingci stood up. It had been a long time since she had seen Shen Qingrong. She had been busy for a long time and had forgotten about her eldest sister's ancestor worship. She was finally back.

In fact, they told Shen Qingrong many things. Shen Qingrong also had no idea that his sister had walked such a difficult road.

Fortunately, she didn't know. If she really knew, she might have flooded the entire Prince Xiaojun's palace.

"A Ning..."

As soon as Shen Qingrong came over, she quickly took her sister's hand, but she pinched her sister's face again in disbelief, "How did you become so thin?"

"I don't feel anything."

Shen Qingci refused to admit that she had lost weight. As long as she insisted, even if she told lies, Shen Qingrong would be helpless with her.

Otherwise, what she might have to face is a long scolding from her eldest sister.

As long as she scolded her, she could only listen to her words, and she couldn't do anything else.

"A-Ning, do you have any intention of opening another Yipinxiang store?"

Shen Qingrong didn't delve too deeply into Shen Qingci's obesity issue, and of course he stopped paying attention to it.

"Of course it has to be opened," Shen Qingci has no reason not to open it. There are only a few like this now, and they are definitely not enough. At least ten more will be opened.

In the future, when there are more incense recipes, and when she is no longer required to do it herself, she will be known as a first-grade incense all over the Zhou Dynasty, even in the other three countries.

If the Loujia fragrance is not the best in the world, how could it be called the best in the world?

"That's it..." Shen Qingrong understood, but she could also figure it out. Her sister never said that she would not drive any more.

"I came here this time to discuss something with you."

When Shen Qingrong heard that Yu Wenxu said that his sister was going to open another Yipinxiang store, she was not happy, but rather confused.

"What's wrong, sister?"

Shen Qingci hasn't seen her sister for a long time, and she just wants to have a few friendly words with her, but they are both older, and she can't pester her sister all the time like she did when she was young. How good would it be if it were as big as a baby?

It’s just that as people grow older, their temperaments also change.

Shen Qingrong actually didn't know what was going on, but she just felt that there was something that she had to say.

"A Ning, if you open Yipinxiang again in the future, you don't have to share it with us anymore, okay?"

"Why?" Shen Qingci didn't know why Shen Qingrong said this.

"Alas..." Shen Qingrong sighed, "Money and silk are attractive to people, but do you know the headache I get every time when I see the money? I'm trying to find ways to handle the money smoothly without leaving any doubts. We also cannot allow people to misinterpret it, otherwise it will put us at the forefront of the storm.”

"If you open more stores, do you want my eldest sister to be beaten to death by money in the future?"

"I really want the money to kill me."

Shen Qingci loved Yinzi before, and she still loves Yinzi now. If Yinzi can really kill her, then she will be happy

"What nonsense?"

Shen Qingrong poked her sister's forehead, "That's it. I have discussed this matter with your brother-in-law and Uncle Junwang, and they all agreed that the divided portions are enough." I really don’t want to give it anymore.”

"Where's Brother?"

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us