When he was in the capital in the past, the past of the capital had nothing to do with him. He could just be the idle prince and ignore it. The late emperor ruled the world with benevolence. Although he did not make much achievements, he had no faults.

But now the emperor of the Great Zhou Dynasty is Emperor Wenyuan. His foundation is still shallow and he has not yet grown into a real emperor, so some things must fall on the shoulders of Luo Hengli.

If he doesn't support him, who can support him?

Busy working? Lao Hengli asked with a smile. He had not seen him for a day, so he knew that she had been busy all the time. After all, so much jade cream would not fall out of the world just by talking about it.

Yipinxiang's money is easy to earn, but Shen Qingci paid for Yipinxiang with her own blood and life, and only she knows how difficult it is to support Yipinxiang until now.

"I asked someone to brew some health tea. You can drink more later."

And these tea leaves were sent by the old monk Qingkong?

It’s okay if he doesn’t give them away, but if he does, they will all be rare things in this world.

"Chiji..." The little fox jumped on the table and shouted at Lao Henglu from time to time.

"I know, it's your share too," Lao Hengli touched the little fox's little head, "Go and play by yourself."

"grumble……"

The little fox jumped off the table happily and ran around the house.

"These are Yipinxiang's accounts for this year. Take a look." Lao Henglu took out a few account books from one side. He probably left some of them. He didn't need to read them one by one. He only had to read a few. page, you can get a rough idea.

Shen Qingci sat down and put the account book in front of her. She also wanted to know how much Yipinxiang had earned during her absence.

During the year when she was away, the operations of several Yipinxiang companies were considered normal, and there were no major mistakes. The combined accounts of the Yipinxiang companies of several companies amounted to about 50 to 60 million taels of silver, of which less than The three families shared the remaining percentage of the military expenses. If calculated, one government could probably get about 10 million taels.

If Shen Qingci wants to save money for his children, then he can save some money for one child this year.

But Shen Qingci knew that the mansion made a lot of money, but spent even more money. They usually only put a million taels of money into the treasury, and no matter how much the rest was, they would be placed in another treasury. Inside.

If there is any natural or man-made disaster, Shuo Wufu will donate the most and the fastest.

That's why Shen Qingci feels so poor. The tens of millions of taels of silver she has saved for her children now only amount to less than 10 million taels. And at the current rate, she should be able to save more than 10 million taels for her children. Before they grow up, they have enough money saved for them.

No matter what happens in the future, Shen Qingci will never owe anything to his four children in terms of money.

After she went out once, she realized that money was too important. Without it, it would be really difficult to move forward.

Speaking of which, the account books of Prince Shuo's Mansion are divided into two parts.

The first portion will go into the private treasury of Prince Shuo's Mansion, while the other portion will go into the public treasury. It can be said that these silvers will be taken out in the future, not theirs.

And it can definitely be taken out, and of course, any amount can be spent.

It can be said that they only had about one million and twenty thousand silver before they arrived at the house, and the rest had to be given away.

In fact, even the Duke of Wei's Mansion was the same. Half of Shen Dingshan's money had to be given to the soldiers. The rest, he himself didn't see much of, but don't forget it. , he has two very fertile daughters, one is perfect, the other has four children, and especially the little granddaughter whom he loves the most.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us