"Madam, there may not be much left of this jade cream."

Bai Mei said worriedly, without Mo Fei, how could there be Jade Cream?

More than a year has passed. Yipin Xiang Yurong has never used jade cream. This is just because Shen Qingci and Mo Fei left enough behind. Especially for Shen Qingci, now Yipinxiang is probably self-sufficient in spices. Even if there are no new fragrances coming out, the business will inevitably be affected to some extent. However, Yipinxiang must be Yipinxiang after all. Even if there is no new fragrance, it is not as good as a smell. It is said that as long as there is a plaque of Yipinxiang.

So whether it was spices or rouge, gouache, etc., they all sold very well, and of course they earned them all the money of this week and even other countries.

But now Mo Fei doesn't know where he has gone, and the inventory of the Jade Cream is really running out.

If the sales continue for a few more days, the sales will bottom out, and now it seems that they really have no jade facial cream to sell.

"It's okay," Shen Qingci took a box of Jade Cream and wiped it carefully on his face.

"Chiji..."

This is a little fox jumping up, with a small golden lock hanging on its neck.

Shen Qingci stretched out his hand and weighed the golden lock. It was hollow, about the size of an adult's thumb, and there were words engraved on it.

There is also the symbol of Prince Shuo's Mansion on the golden lock.

At this glance, it was obvious that it was the fox from Prince Shuo's palace, and no one would dare to touch this fox.

"It's so beautiful every year."

Shen Qingci praised the little fox.

"It's very beautiful," Bai Mei also smiled, "especially after wearing the gold lock, it becomes even more beautiful."

This fox is much smarter than Miaomiao. Although it cannot understand human speech, it is quite spiritual and seems to be able to understand human speech. If you praise it, it will understand.

If you coax it, it will know.

The little fox really understood. It once again raised its little chest high so that others could see its golden locks.

This white fur, coupled with such a golden lock, really looks much better. Of course, this also reminds others that this is the fox of Prince Shuo's palace. Even if they encounter it in the future, they will always walk around. .

Otherwise, just wait for the fox to scratch you.

"Right," Shen Qingci thought of something. She dug out a large piece of jade cream from the same side of the box and applied it to the little fox's back.

The little fox obediently asked his master to wipe it on him, and it also smelled good. The little fox liked it very much.

"You have been injured every year. This can remove some scars and make your fur white and soft."

The little fox jumped in front of her again. I heard that it could make Maomao better, but of course she had to apply it more.

What it loves most is not its own white hair.

"Give it a wipe."

Shen Qingci handed the jade cream to Bai Mei.

And Bai Mei felt so heartbroken while holding this box of Jade Cream.

This was Jade Cream. They really didn’t have many boxes. When she dug out a piece and applied it on the little fox’s white fur, she really wanted to cry.

"Madam, we don't have much left."

This man is not enough, so he wipes it on the fox. It is even more wasteful than the Duke of Guo. The Duke of Guo likes to use Yurong Paste on his beard, saying it can make the beard grow better. Prince Jun also uses Yurong Paste. If you shave off your beard, you can become a handsome man.

Now the little fox is also using Jade Cream to smear the fur on its body, saying that it can make its fur grow as long as possible.

But all of this is predicated on the existence of Jade Cream. Mo Fei really didn't have much left over from that time, and he didn't dare to waste it.

"No matter how much you save, you will eventually run out."

Shen Qingci reminded Bai Mei, "Besides, they are all heavy objects from last year, and they should be replaced with new ones."

"But……"

Bai Mei also knew that these jade creams were old items, but they had no new items.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us