"I have no memory at all at that time," Shen Qingci would not tell others. She was knocked unconscious with a stick. Such an embarrassing thing, even if she held it in her heart until she died, she would not be able to tell it. , even if it is Luo Hengli, it cannot be said, it is absolutely impossible to say.

She just talked about how she was sold from Dazhou to the Tang family in Baichu, where she was trapped, and then she helped others make spices without a fuss.

The days at that time really seemed like years, but now that I think about it, it seems like it happened in the blink of an eye.

It seemed that even her memories from that time had faded a lot, and she couldn't quite remember some things. What she remembered most clearly was probably when March came in with those steamed buns, and she thought those steamed buns were coming from the ventilation The mouth rolled down from time to time, and when there was even a chicken drumstick, hope was aroused in her heart.

"My face was so big at that time," she gestured to her face. "At that time, I thought I was just like that. But it was a coincidence. I also went to Yipinxiang, but I didn't see Mo Mo. Li, because Mo Li was in Baichu at that time, but he found someone to tell us that if we needed help, we should go find Yipinxiang."

"Later, I actually went to Yipinxiang. We were so lucky, and the person you picked was also good." Thinking of that time, she couldn't help but feel a little sad.

If Shopkeeper Sang had been so cold-hearted and closed the door more often, she would have suffered a lot and would not have been able to return to the capital so easily. Apparently Shopkeeper Sang also gave her the three hundred taels of silver. Speaking of which, it seemed that the whole journey was smooth, and she returned to the capital smoothly. If she hadn't come back at the right time, she might never see her little Guo'er again in this life.

"Since you remember why there were no secret guards from Prince Shuo's Mansion along the way, as long as you go there, those people will protect you no matter what."

"this……"

Shen Qingci sat down and said, "I was wanted. I was afraid that someone would be watching me again and something would happen. I didn't dare to have any accidents at that time, because As long as there is a little accident, I may not be able to return home."

"Are you wanted?"

Why didn't Lao Henglu know about this? He was also here at the beginning. If someone was really wanted, he should be able to know.

Moreover, the area was full of rogues at that time, and no one said that any woman was wanted. Moreover, they had to check every inn one by one. This was no longer a trivial matter.

"yes."

Shen Qingci nodded, "I am wanted."

"What did I look like at that time?"

Shen Qingci pulled her eyes up, "The eyes look like this, the chin looks like this..." She tried hard to describe her appearance at that time, "That's how I was wanted. Fortunately, later on, the snake venom became less. I also look different, and those people just didn’t find me.”

Lao Henglu reached out and pressed his forehead.

"Tell me, who would have nothing to do and draw a portrait of me to arrest me? I was so ugly at the time. Did that person's brain get caught in the door or did he hit a tree?"

Even now, she still can't figure it out.

When she raised her face, she saw Lao Hengli smiling at her half-smilingly.

"you……"

Shen Qingci felt that it was a little strange for Lao Hengli to be like this?

"right."

Lao Hengli admitted, "I am the one whose brain was pinched by the door, and I am also the one whose brain is flooded. Shen Qingci, I left so many secret guards along the way. Those are the forces of Prince Shuo's Palace, marks along the way. I also told you everything."

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us