And she also heard the laughter of Lao Henglu, which was like breaking the cold of winter, and finally the beginning of spring, flowers blooming, and everything revived.

Lao Hengli took Shen Qingci back to the courtyard, and then poured a cup of tea for Shen Qingci to drink. Shen Qingci held the cup and sat there and drank it one sip after another.

In fact, she was still a little tired, both physically and mentally. She needed to relax and rest, but she couldn't do it yet.

There was something wrong in her heart, and she wanted to let herself go, but her heart didn't seem to want to let her go.

"Do you want to take some rest?"

Lao Hengli put his hand on Shen Qingci's forehead and felt out some fine sweat. Even if Mo Fei was not here, ordinary doctors, including imperial doctors, could not tell what kind of disease she had. There is no difference between them, but it is obvious that they are mentally ill.

"I'm fine."

Shen Qingci took his hand down and held it tightly, "I just need some time, I need time to have a good rest. When I rest and get what I want, I will be fine."

"what do you want?"

Lao Henglu pulled up his sleeve and wiped Shen Qingci's forehead.

Shen Qingci looked up at him, with some sparkle in his eyes.

"You'll find out soon enough."

Shen Qingci was still trying to keep things secret.

Coincidentally, Bai Mei also brought food to Shen Qingci.

As soon as the food was served, Shen Qingci felt hungry.

Lao Henglu put the chopsticks in her hands.

"Eat."

Shen Qingci picked up the chopsticks and started eating. Lao Henglu sat aside and arranged the dishes for her from time to time.

Shen Qingci used to be a bit picky about food, but now Lao Henglu has discovered that she is really not picky at all, and her appetite is much better than before.

It is impossible for a woman who has always been pampered and pampered to be like this. There is no woman in the capital who is not difficult to take care of. She doesn't want this or that.

But now, Shen Qingci didn't even pick one, and her favorite food was nothing but steamed buns. As long as it was steamed buns, she would just pick one up and stuff it into her mouth.

There is only one situation that would make her like this.

That is because she suffered a lot along the way and found her way home. It took her nearly a year to return home.

A noble girl from a noble family had nothing, so she returned home on her own legs.

Lao Hengli felt that his nose was slightly uncomfortable.

Shen Qingci put down his chopsticks and put his hands on his face again and again.

"Don't cry. I'm not bitter. You also know me. What I yearn for most is the scenery in this world. I went to many good places this time. Although it was a bit dangerous, I also met other people. None of them have been seen.”

Lao Henglu nodded slightly.

He stretched out his hand and wiped Shen Qingci's face.

It was then that Shen Qingci discovered that she had started to burst into tears at some point.

"Come, eat steamed buns."

Lao Hengli took out a bun from the plate.

Shen Qingci loves buns the most now.

Shen Qingci took the bun, split it in half in the middle, and gave half of the bun to him. She also leaned to the side and started eating.

"Chiji..."

The little fox ran in from outside and jumped onto Shen Qingci's lap.

Shen Qingci was very generous and tore up a piece of bun and fed it to the fox.

The little fox looked at the bun, and its little ears drooped. It didn't want to eat the bun at all. What it wanted to eat was meat, but this was fed by the master. Of course, the fox wanted to eat the buns fed by the master. .

It bit down the bun in one bite.

"What's that hanging around its neck?"

Shen Qingci touched the small cloth bag hanging on the little fox's neck, "This is what I let you see."

"It's baby."

Lao Henglu stretched out his hand, and the little fox had jumped in front of him. Lao Henglu took the small cloth bag off the little fox's neck.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us