Seeing that Chen Xuejiao could give King Feng Lun some illusions by helping her, Shen Qingci still spared her life. Death was actually the most humble punishment. After death, all that was left in this world was nothing more than this. A cup of loess.

It's better to keep this useful body and dig iron. There is always a shortage of people in that place. One more person can dig out a piece of pig iron.

Even if she is a woman, no one will dislike her there. In a few days, they may need more pig iron.

Shen Qingci took off her coat, then changed the clothes underneath, folded them and put them aside. Now was not the time, so she had to continue to endure it. She still had a lot of things to deal with, so this The things had to be put away first. She took out a box, put the folded clothes in it, then picked up the lock and locked it.

No one dares to touch the things in her room. As long as there are no more impostors, the house is the safest place. Moreover, she may have to bring both Sirius and Gray Wolf here.

Nothing could happen to what she had sacrificed her life for.

It can be said that all her sufferings along the way were because of this kind of thing.

She touched the lock again, and when she turned around, she saw Lao Henglu walking in.

"But what is hidden?"

"Good stuff." Shen Qingci narrowed his eyes and smiled at him.

"It's really good stuff, but I can't tell you now."

"All right."

Lao Henglu didn't have to know. He had always been like this. Shen Qingci would say whatever he wanted. If he didn't want to say anything, he would wait. One day, he would know, and one day, she would tell him.

After putting the box in the cabinet, Shen Qingci closed the cabinet and took a lock to lock it, locking the inside and then the outside. You can see how much she cares about the things inside.

And she not only cares about it, she simply regards this as her life, she paid for it with her life.

She took a few steps back, but stopped again.

It’s not safe here, right? Why don’t she put it somewhere else?

She quickly opened the cabinet again, took the box out of the cabinet, then held the box in one hand and walked into the secret passage. Lao Hengli could only follow her.

I really don’t know what’s in that box, why does Shen Qingci seem to put it wrong everywhere?

In fact, he had seen her put this thing in several places. Every time after putting it away, he was very satisfied. But then he felt something was wrong and had to take it out again, and then found a place to hide it. If the trees outside were not too tall for her to climb up, maybe the bird's nests outside would be a disaster for her.

Shen Qingci held the box and walked into the secret passage. The most valuable things in Prince Shuo's palace were basically hidden here. Of course, this was also the safest place. Otherwise, Shen Qingci would not have arrived holding Guo'er. Here, and now it seems the best place to put such a thing.

It's not that she doesn't want to say it now, it's just that things have to be prioritized. Others can wait for more than ten years, but they only waited for a few days, so naturally they can wait.

Lao Henglu put his hand on the stone wall, and then a stone door was opened. Among them were the only aventurine secret medicine, and those life-saving medicines made from blood ginseng, which could be stored The Dongling secret medicine place is naturally the safest place.

Shen Qingci put the box down. Sure enough, she felt that this place was the safest. As long as she pressed the button, she could not see or find anything, so she was very satisfied with it.

Well, this is where it is, and it won’t change again.

"When are you going to tell me?" Lao Henglu put his hand on her hair. She had lost a lot of weight, but her complexion was not too bad. When you go out, you always have to endure some hardships. It's the same for everyone.

Of course, Shen Qingci's journey was not just about hardships. She had also gone through several life and death situations. She dared to say that there were not many people in the world who could live as wonderful a life as she did.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us