Yang Miao shook her head, she didn't know, she didn't know what Shen Qingci was talking about?

Will it become the past or will it become the future?

"You'll find out later."

Shen Qingci is in a very good mood now. Finally, she is going to be herself, so she will let the impostor be happy for a few days.

As the saying goes, the higher you stand, the harder you fall.

Killing them without giving a nod, killing them like this would not dispel the hatred in her heart.

What those people care about most, she will let them lose. Isn't this great?

"How did you offend that person?"

Shen Qingci played with the purse hanging around his waist. He did not target him without any reason, nor did he make things difficult for no reason.

Yang Miao is just a doctor, and I have never heard of her having any problems with others. Moreover, the Yang family is very small and they have been practicing medicine for generations.

They don't know how many generations they have been practicing medicine, but they have never heard of anyone being able to go to the Tianlao once.

In this world, it is rare for a doctor to act like this.

"I……"

When Yang Miao talked about this, she could only smile bitterly.

"Maybe this is a sudden disaster, right?"

In fact, it is true that misfortunes come and go. Yang Miao is just her little doctor. She has good medical skills and is not a big talker. There are many people who come to her for treatment, especially when a woman in the family is sick. They all like to invite her over for diagnosis and treatment. After all, there are differences between men and women. Inviting a female doctor will naturally make them feel much more comfortable.

But I don’t know what happened to Princess Shuo. She was actually brought in to treat Princess Shuo’s face. However, she was really unskilled and could not cure the disease of Princess Shuo, because Judging from her pulse, she was not sick at all, but it was difficult to explain the cause of her face.

It is because of this sentence that it cannot be cured and cannot be cured. The aloof Princess Shuo was the one who sent her to the prison and wanted her life.

But she obviously didn't do anything.

So that was the case, Shen Qingci understood. She really didn't save Yang Miao in vain, but she was actually implicated by her.

Therefore, it is said that every cause must have its effect, and Shen Qingci is this effect.

"Can you tell me..."

There was one fact that Yang Miao was not happy about, but she had to ask.

"kindness?"

Shen Qingci agreed. If she could answer, she would answer. If she couldn't, she wouldn't answer.

Yang Miao wanted to see something from Shen Qingci's face, but she remained silent and calm, without even the slightest disturbance.

"You..." She put her hand on the table and squeezed it hard, "Can you tell me who you are?"

"You'll find out soon enough."

Shen Qingci half held up his face. Yes, soon, when this face changed back, he could tell at a glance.

Yang Miao nodded slightly, OK, she understands, she will wait.

However, Shen Qingci didn't say how long it would be soon, and she didn't know, and of course Yang Miao didn't know either.

Until one day, when Shen Qingci woke up, he suddenly felt that his energy was very good today. For some reason, when he woke up this morning, he had never felt sleepy at all.

"Are you awake?" The person outside was pushed away. Needless to say, this sound meant that Luo Hengli had entered.

"Well," Shen Qingci stretched, "I haven't been in such a good mood for a long time?"

Even the sky outside seems to be bluer, brighter, and cleaner than before.

"It's time to be in a good mood."

Lao Henglu took the mirror from the table and placed it in front of Shen Qingci.

"See for yourself."

Shen Qingci was stunned for a moment, and then suddenly thought of something. She quickly took the mirror from Lao Henglu's hand, and then placed it in front of herself.

She moved the mirror closer, and what was reflected in the mirror was Shen Qingci's face.

At this time, the disobedience on this face finally receded one by one.

The last trace of weirdness on her face disappeared, and her facial features returned to normal. Those faces that had been deformed by the snake venom were now back.

It's a pity that Mo Fei is not here.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us