"Bite it."

"Thanks."

Shen Qingci bit the cotton towel, feeling the pain of the needle poking into his flesh from time to time. Only he can know the pain, only he can endure the pain, he can bear his own pain, and he can bear his own pain.

The cold sweat on her forehead fell drop by drop, and the clothes she wore were almost soaked.

It wasn't until Yang Miao wrapped a clean cotton cloth around her wound that she opened her eyes, but she already lost half her life, and her hair was all stained on her face.

Shen Qingci poured herself a cup of tea with trembling hands, but her fingers were so trembling that she couldn't even pick up the teacup.

It hurts a little, but once is enough.

It hurts a little, and if it hurts once, it will be remembered.

"I'll prescribe some medicine for you and take it for a few days."

Yang Miao collected her things and stood up.

Shen Qingci nodded slightly, and then kept looking at the cup on the table. There seemed to be a faint drop of water hidden above the slightly drooped eyelashes.

Uncle Fang asked Fang Yu to follow Yang Miao and took the medicine back.

When Aunt Fang had boiled the medicine, she brought it to Shen Qingci, who happened to be guarding the fruit by the collapse.

"Girl, the medicine is ready."

Aunt Fang always calls Shen Qingci a girl, but Shen Qingci's face is too raw and tender. No matter where she is, she looks like a fourteen or fifteen-year-old girl, no matter how much time passes. Even after that, she still didn't change at all.

Shen Qingci raised his face, with a delicate face, a pair of clear eyes, a slightly raised red lip, and a sigh hidden between his lips.

She picked up the medicine bowl and drank the medicine in one breath. The medicine was bitter, but she felt sad.

She put down the bowl, walked back, and then sat in the cave, still holding her daughter's little hand, "It's okay that you're here, it's okay." .

As for the fake, it won’t be long.

"Mom, can I help you get revenge when the time comes?"

She murmured to herself and held her daughter's little hand tightly.

At this time, she did not know that a carriage was also heading towards the capital. In the sky outside, a golden eagle was hovering above the carriage, and in front of the carriage, there was a small fox as big as a palm running. .

"Sir, do you think this fox can really lead the way?"

Changqing thought of their running around in the southeast, northwest and northwest this year. They searched everywhere and followed the fox. However, the fox always seemed to lead them into the ditch. It was obvious that they were walking well in front of them. The meeting has changed in another direction. In the past year since they came out, they have traveled to too many places. Even Baichu and Baitao have almost visited all of them, all because this fox kept leading them. Turning them around in circles.

So now he really had no hope in this fox's ability to lead the way.

Eighty percent of the time it's all about eating and drinking.

Lao Henglu put down the book he was holding, and picked up the teacup in his hand with his strong-boned fingers.

"It's not that we can't find it every year, maybe... we're just a step late."

Lao Henglu opened the curtain and looked at the little fox running in front of him. At this time, Nian Nian was running the most happily.

Snow Fox is good at hunting for treasures, and she is also good at finding people's auras. If anyone else can find her in this world, it might be her.

At least they are not looking for a needle in a haystack, they can still have a direction, whether it is right or wrong, they can only believe.

The carriage continued to move forward. Shen Qingci didn't know, and they didn't know either. In fact, this road was exactly the same road Shen Qingci had walked.

They had indeed found it, maybe it was just like what Lao Henglu said, they always missed it, and sometimes they missed it for a while, but when they met again, their eyes had already been filled with vicissitudes of life.

Yang Miao took off the cotton cloth on Shen Qingci's shoulders. This was the third time she came here. To her surprise, Shen Qingci's injury seemed to be recovering too quickly.

"This is the last dressing change."

She took the medicine, and what she could see now was no longer the hideous wounds, but only some red marks were left. The bloody and bloody wounds were long gone, and even the scars had faded a lot.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us