Such as identity, such as bloodline.

When this child walked by, there was a sweet milky smell on his body. It was so fragrant that it almost made people want to take a bite.

When Aunt Qiu, who was standing outside, saw the young and old, she quickly came over to greet them.

"Mrs. Liu, you are here, and so is the little princess."

Aunt Qiu licked her face and said, she is indeed the only one in charge in this mansion. Anyone who falls into her hands will not end well. She can take the money in the mansion and spend it as she pleases, but The only thing is that no matter how arrogant she is, she can't compare to the person in front of her, and she even calls her Mrs. Liu.

They are both servants. In this mansion, no matter how powerful she is, she is still just a servant. But the person in front of her is different. Even she is respectfully called his wife.

What a madam, she is just the wet nurse of the little princess.

"Is the princess here?" the nurse asked Aunt Qiu, holding her tender hand tightly. When she looked at Aunt Qiu, there was some obvious disdain in her eyes.

It's true that dogs rely on human power. Dogs are really dogs. Dogs that don't bite will be more vicious when they bite people. She really thinks that her own is a good thing. She can really make the decision in this house. ?

Aunt Qiu was not a person who was incapable of observing words and emotions. It was impossible for her not to see or feel the irony in the wet nurse's eyes.

People just look down on her.

But she couldn't get angry and still lowered her waist humbly.

"Is the princess here?"

The wet nurse asked again, "The little princess misses the princess."

"Yes, yes." Aunt Qiu finally reacted and quickly opened the curtain to let the nanny in.

"The princess has been here since early in the morning. She made a special trip to wait for the little princess."

The wet nurse did not reply to Aunt Qiu's words, and just walked out with the children beside her. However, she didn't know that at this moment, the flattering and humble smile on Aunt Qiu's face fell down in an instant. Even his face was distorted.

"I want to see how long you can last, but you are just a wet nurse. No matter how old you are, you are still too old to be a master."

In the room, there was a beautiful woman sitting. Her face was decorated with fine makeup. What she wore and what she wore on her head were all rare and top-quality things in the world. When she saw her open her eyes, Opening her eyes, the corners of her gorgeous lips were slightly raised, and there was a faint scent of magnolia flowers on her body. Although it was light, it smelled very good.

"Come here, Guo'er." When she saw the child brought by the wet nurse, she hurriedly stretched out her hands, "come here and give me a good hug."

But the child held on to the wet nurse's hand tightly, and there was still no smile on his little face.

The woman's hands were still frozen in the air, not moving up or down, and her face was also a little stiff.

"What's wrong, don't you recognize my mother-in-law anymore?"

The woman stood up and walked towards the child.

As a result, the child hugged the wet nurse and refused to go over.

The wet nurse hurriedly picked up the little girl and patted her shoulder reassuringly.

"I'm sorry, Princess, but the little princess may be a little bit aloof."

Recognize life?

And when she heard the words "recognize the birth", the smile on the woman's face froze. How could she recognize the birth? She was her mother-in-law, how could she recognize the birth?

This is not a joke on her, but what is she doing?

The woman's face, which had been smiling, also darkened.

"Guo'er, how can you ignore mother and concubine?"

She was still smiling, but there was a bit more coldness in the smile at the corner of her mouth.

The little girl turned around and stared at the woman's face without blinking, but she only looked at her face. There was not even a hint of admiration in her big, beautiful eyes.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us