She sighed, shrank up her body again, and fell into a deep sleep.

Until she opened her eyes again, it was already dawn outside.

"Are you awake?" Su Yu walked in from the outside. She had already washed up, and of course she went out to practice boxing for a while. However, Shen Qingci was very asleep and didn't get up until now.

Shen Qingci sat up and felt somewhat energetic after resting for a day.

"Morning," Shen Qingci smiled at her. Under her ordinary face, there was always some unspeakable meaning. It seemed that she should have conquered the country and conquered the city.

The eyes are obviously not very pretty, and the face is obviously swollen, but what is contained in the eyes is somewhat clear.

Like the moonlight shining lightly, it also flows away like clear smoke.

"You should look better."

What Su Yu said is true. These beautiful eyes have nothing to do with their shape.

"I'm pretty."

Shen Qingci touched her face. Her face was famous throughout the capital.

Su Yu twitched the corner of her mouth, "Who gives you such confidence?"

"My mother."

Shen Qingci smiled and said without any shame.

She has never said who she is, nor has she ever mentioned her own affairs. Sometimes when she speaks the truth, it sounds like a lie to others, just like what she says now, everything is a lie.

Sure enough, Su Yu just shrugged his shoulders and then walked out. Shen Qingci carried his baggage on his back. The two of them ate something casually in the inn, including steamed buns and steamed buns, and drank. After a bowl of soup, my stomach is full.

They brought some more, filled the kettles with water, and continued on their way.

This journey has been smooth sailing.

It's also possible that they were ordinary people and didn't have anything valuable on them, so no one paid attention to them along the way.

During this March trip, they had to travel a lot every day. Except for heavy rain, there was not a single day that they stopped or slowed down their journey.

It’s said to be a journey in March, it’s a journey in March

Regardless of whether it’s early or late, it’s really March.

"We are arriving tomorrow," Su Yu opened her eyes and looked at Shen Qingci seriously, "I really want to know, who are you?"

Shen Qingci touched his face, "Who do you think I am?"

Su Yu shook her head, "I don't know, but..."

She wiped her sword with her sleeve and expressed her doubts.

"But what?"

Shen Qingci really wanted to know what Su Yu wanted to say?

In the past three months, only the two of them have been able to talk, so they were not suffocated to death, and they both understood each other. Because of this, there was some sympathy between the two of them, right?

Su Yu raised her head and glanced at her again, "It's probably our maid who escaped somewhere."

Shen Qingci smiled suddenly, you can guess it right, that's it, she smiled, neither happy nor sad, everything was in these words, it seemed a little bit more than what happened. stand up.

Su Yu twitched the corner of her mouth. She was all talking nonsense. Could it be that she could really make her words come true?

Su Yu also sat there and began to relax with her eyes closed.

She didn't know how long it took, but she finally opened her eyes and arrived in the capital.

She smelled the atmosphere here, heard the sounds of hawking in the capital, and the footsteps of soldiers wearing heavy armor walking on the road.

The carriage entered the capital smoothly, and before passing by Yipinxiang's shop, Shen Qingci grabbed the hand on his clothes and couldn't help but tighten it a little.

"Oh, Yipinxiang?"

Su Yu looked out from the carriage, "I heard that the incense here is worth a lot of money every day. It seems to be true. So many people really don't know what spices can be bought?"

People in the world sometimes don't even care about their own faces, let alone anything else.

"It's of no use."

In fact, Shen Qingci didn't know what the use was, because she rarely used it.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us