Chapter 97: The Deepest Realm

Natsu just received a major power boost after eating Laxus's lightning.

Lucy: He ate lightning?

Fuuwa: That's one risky gamble.

Natsu: GRAAAAHHHH!!!!

Natsu charged and hit Hades directly in the face, sending him into a wall before flipping and kicking Hades on his head. Hades was enveloped in a blaze, but he broke free of it, only to be hit by a bolt of lightning afterwards.

Gray: After hitting him with flames, he followed up with a lightning attack!

Lucy: Amazing!

Natsu: You hurt our guild, damn you!

Natsu continued his relentless attacking, punching Hades to the ground, sending him cross the room. Natsu leaped into the air, putting his arms together over his head, Lightning and Fire combining to make a large sphere.

Natsu: DISAPPEAR!!!

Natsu slammed the ball down on Hades, causing a huge explosion. Hades eventually leaped up from the explosion and fired a white magic chain, holding Natsu's hands together.

Hades: Now you can't use your hands!

Natsu struggled for a moment, but eventually broke the chains with his bare hands, surprising Hades. Natsu then took a deep breath, taking in fire and lightning.

Natsu: Lightning-Flame Dragon Roar!!!

He fired a huge roar, so big it blasted through the ship and Tenrou Island. After Natsu's roar was done, everyone looked and saw Hades incapacitated on the ground.

Natsu: We did... it...

Natsu was about to fall backwards into the hole behind the ship, but Lucy quickly ran over to catch him.

Lucy: Natsu!

Natsu: P-Phew... I'm really outta magic power now.

Erza: (With such overwhelming magic power, it looks like he consumed it just as quickly.)

Gray: It's over now, right?

Wendy: Yes!

Fuuwa quickly jumps down the pit where Raiga was to check on him.

Fuuwa: Raiga.

Raiga: Is it over?

Fuuwa: Good question.

Hades, who was seemingly knocked out, opened his eyes again and slowly got up.

Hades: Such impressive youths... Makarov, you bastard... You've raised some fearsome whippersnappers.

Wendy: That's...

Hades: How many decades has it been since someone has beaten me like this?

Hades used Requip Magic and changed into a new outfit, this one had a cape with it.

Gray: You've gotta be kidding me!

Hades: It will be a trivial matter to clean up now, but I must honor you properly for showing me an enjoyable time.

Hades said as he reaches out for his eyepatch.

Erza: So, that attack didn't work!?

Hades removed his eye patch, his eye still shut after taking it off.

Hades: Devil's Eye... Open!

Everyone looked on at Hades in horror as he was enveloped by a dark aura, his right eye glowing bright red, and his white hairs spiking up from it's slicked back style.