🌈RULES🌈

So without any further delay let's jump into the rules of this contest.

RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS

★Follow the community account _RainbowCommunity_ permanently.
Give this book a shoutout on your message board so that others can also get to know about the contest and can join.
Add this book to your public and private reading list to get all notifications on time (If you miss any notification then you will be responsible).
Follow and do the payment of the judge once assigned to you.
Do not bribe the judges or do any illegal activities or else you will be disqualified.
Do not change your username, book name, or any specific thing in your id or book cause it becomes difficult to keep your track.
If you want to change any information about your id or books inform us first and then you can do it.
Tag as many people as you can because you will get prize at the end of the tag fest.
Complete the payment till the given date to avoid being disqualified.
Be respectful towards the participants and judges. Maintain peace throughout the contest.
★Password will be your favourite colour

RULES FOR JUDGES

Follow the community account _RainbowCommunity_ permanently.
Give this book a shoutout on your message board so that others can also get to know about the contest and can join.
Add this book to your public and private reading list to get all notifications on time (If you miss any notification then you will be responsible).
Judge the books assigned to you honestly and be respectful towards the participants under you.
Don't take bribe and don't sell votes. If a participant tries to do so inform us immediately without fail or else you will be removed from your position.
Do not change your username or any specific thing in your id or else participants and we can't keep a track of you due to which you can be considered as removed.
If you want to change anything in your id inform us first and then you can do it.
Keep track of all activities of the participants assigned to you and report me if you find something wrong.
Tag as many people as you can because you will get a prize at the end of the tag fest.
Be respectful towards the participants and other judges. Maintain peace throughout the contest.
★Password will be your favourite colour.

Forms and categories will be uploaded soon in next chapters.

~THANK YOU~

Aaliyah and Priyanka