Prologue

??? POV:

Again.

I've done it another time.

"I'm afraid to tell you this darling, but I'm starting to get bored from this show."

I understand him, I also start to feel annoyed by all this but I burned all my options, and I have no clue on what to plan for the grand finale.

"The grand finale? You already think of ending this show darling?"

Ah yes, kinda forgot he could read my thoughts.

"What else to do? Saving them again? That's too boring and cliché. Too much effort to spare every single one of them just so as to free them, especially now that SHE hates me way too much to trust me, so she would probably turn everyone against me."

"Oh my, and me who thought you would desire to be the hero under the spotlight, what made you change your mind?"

Good question, it was true that my original plan after my countless genocides was to end my show with a pacifist run, but why do I suddenly feel disgusted by the idea?

"I guess... I'm just tired of seeing the same things all over again. You've seen one pacifist or genocide run you've seen them all."

I felt as if he was not believing me in the least.

"Now now darling, you need to be the most honest with yourself in order to make the perfect show. Are you really sure you just gave up being a 'hero' just because you've exploited all the options it gave you?"

He's right, I'm not being honest with myself here.

"Then what?" I ask him

"Allow me to help you then darling, remind me why did you agree to take off the mask of the good guy and killed everyone that trusted you over and over again?"

For the sake of your amusement?

"I can hear your thoughts remember?"

"And I'm much too used to it to care."

I take a huge sigh before answering his question.

"Because using the power bestowed to me would be a waste if it was used just for the sole purpose of saving a populace who don't even deserve mercy. Being able to reset to a past point of my life is far too important to be squandered on just being a saviour of some stupid merciless monsters. And so we used them to explore this power and see what does this reset ability offers. Why be the main character when you could be the entire plot."

The other one feigned to cry from happiness.

"Darling, I haven't heard someone speak so passionately in a long time." And becoming serious again he continues. "But yes, you're not just the main character, you're the film director, with no limits to what your show could be."

And so what?

I walk a bit from the throne room, the amount of dust left by the skeleton and that annoying flower.

As I return back to the hallway I regret my decision.

Her body still lies in the middle, lifeless and bathing in her blood.

"Not very pleasant to the eyes, right darling? Seeing your love dead on the floor coldly left to rot isn't really going to put you in a spiritual mood for thinking."

"Can't you be a bit more helpful instead of letting me guess what you mean by 'you're the film director with no limit with whatever you said.'"

"Struck a nerve didn't I? My apologies darling. As I previously said, you're the film director of this amazing show, but when I said with no limits with what it could be I meant it quite literally."

What? I'm starting to doubt this guy's ability to help me.

"Now now, no need to rush. If you recall well I asked you first why you decided to go for a rampage on everyone living under the roof of this mountain. You said it was to use the full potential of the power to reset. But you make the mistake that all amateurs make while directing a movie: you focus too much on the main plot's background instead of seeing the bigger picture."

"The bigger picture."

"Mhm, you put this entire mountain in the palm of your hand giving the roles to all the actors and letting them put on the show, but why stick to the Underground, with this power the entire world could be your stage."

He's right, how did I never think of it before? Why stick to this stupid hole while I could bring about some real feats on the Surface.

"Woah there darling, your excitement is very admirable but take it easy. Have you ever heard of slow and steady wins the race?"

"Yes, considering I'm the one who taught you the expression."

"Let's start it slow, use what you already learned here, let the Underground still be your main stage, but add secondary ones to it."

He's right, I can choose to be a hero or a villain not just to the Underground but to all forms of life. It doesn't matter whether I hurt someone or I save someone if in the end I could just discard my actions. I can affect people's lives and choices and see all the possibilities of those choices without any consequence.

"All right," I say to him smiling. "I'm all ears.

.

.

.

"Uhm you there?"

"Darling you don't expect me to do everything for you right? I just gave you professional advice but it's up to you to see where your boat will sail."

"You're really useful until the moment you need to be, you know that?"

"Hehe, a good director always leaves his actors with a marge of inauguration darling."

"Yeah yeah, now shut up for a moment."

I exit the Judgement Hall and sit down on the floor. Choosing to go out there and pretend to be a super hero or a super villain is pretty boring, we all see that in movies and tv shows. I'll keep my show sticked to the Underground, but how can I make the two worlds meet without going by the same pacifist crap again? If only I knew how an encounter with mankind and monsters would go, then I'd have

Oh.

Clever.

Very clever indeed.

Why not settle for another test run but this time to answer this question.

And should anything go wrong again, I could just reset again.

A/N: Halllooooooooooooo

Icehorse2007 here(whoever laughs at my id gets sent to jail with no wifi)
Anyways I hope you're thrilled by this and had a gray time with this prologue.

Some things should be clarified here before you keep on reading:

-There will be no lemon( I see you there ya dirty crook) I just don't know and want to write it.

-The updates will be slow...I think...I have no schedule but I'll try my best since writing a good story in Wattpad while also touching grass is extremely tough.

-The chapters are guaranteed to have at least 5000 words each( except this one since it's a prologue)

There you go I hope you'll like this book and I'll see you next time.
Feel free to theorize what this conversation was all about in comments and leave reviews about the plot and the English.

Buh bye

Word count: 1065(without counting the author's note)